No announcement yet.

Live stream: Deontay wilder vs artur szpilka [legal stream]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
    What a surprise... It seems like we may have found why Haymon supporters love him so much. They can't afford Sho or HBO so they feel blessed with the free boxing Haymon hands out funny... Cause it's the same fanbase that tends to focus on PPV sales and such, when they themselves don't even seem to purchase the product...

"Wilder finna get 1 milli, where the stream at, doe?"

I don't know whether to laugh or feel bad for them.
    I'll Fuk you till you love me phaggot. It's not just that's it's free but the exposure that boxing can get. (I wanted boxing on nbc/cbs way before I heard about pbc)

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      I'll Fuk you till you love me phaggot. It's not just that's it's free but the exposure that boxing can get. (I wanted boxing on nbc/cbs way before I heard about pbc)

oh, the shoe must have fit rather well. I'm glad, I knew it would. Good job Hanz, you are truly the model PBC fan everyone seems to imagine. Slow, money starved and **** erotic. Well done.

Enjoy your streaming!

Comment

Btw thanks Rosado, interesting to see Sho streaming such an event on YT. I hope it generates interest on a larger scale than usual, the heavy weight division is really heating up.
        this is neither here or there but I think everyone will move to the online stream format eventually and if youtube would not allow adblockers im sure everyone would have moved by now, you get paid anywhere from $8-$45+ for 1000 views but since adblock is pretty much everywhere you actually in reality only get about $1-$5 a 1000 views and on a 100K viewed video that makes the difference between being profitable and not being profitable.

Comment

oh, the shoe must have fit rather well. I'm glad, I knew it would. Good job Hanz, you are truly the model PBC fan everyone seems to imagine. Slow, money starved and **** erotic. Well done.

Enjoy your streaming!
          I will rape you srs:bukkake:

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            I will rape you srs:bukkake:
            You're too much of a Beta to even approach me. I would however, give you 5 dollars if I saw you on the street begging for change. Now hurry up and order a burger at McDonald's so they won't kick you out during the fight... You might get kicked out before the event begins and you won't have wi fi no mo .

It's all .

Comment

What a surprise... It seems like we may have found why Haymon supporters love him so much. They can't afford Sho or HBO so they feel blessed with the free boxing Haymon hands out funny... Cause it's the same fanbase that tends to focus on PPV sales and such, when they themselves don't even seem to purchase the product...

"Wilder finna get 1 milli, where the stream at, doe?"

I don't know whether to laugh or feel bad for them.
              I actually prefer streaming because of the convenience. Why pay for Showtime when I don't even watch the programming aside from boxing? Plus, Haymon only puts his shows that couldn't get on network on Showtime, so they hardly air boxing anymore.

We are in the new age of the internet bruh, get with the program.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                Yup, Showtime is going to stream this fight for free on YouTube.

Anyone know if you can stream it via the YouTube app on media devices such as the Amazon Fire TV Stick or the Roku?
                Roku has a utube set up.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                  Roku has a utube set up.
                  Yeah, I watched the Haye fight on it. For some reason the quality (at least to me) didn't seem 1080p HD. Seemed more like 720p but idk.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                    Yeah, I watched the Haye fight on it. For some reason the quality (at least to me) didn't seem 1080p HD. Seemed more like 720p but idk.
                    yeah i think the most those app do is like 720

and

and were live!

Comment

martin and spilszka predictably aquire top 10 rankings a few days before the event

Comment

Working...
                      X