Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where's all the hype for the Garcia vs Guerrero fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's rare I come across promotion for PBC events I usually stumble across them when there happening live. Plus I think the overall lack of momentum for both fighters. If Garcia had that same hype prior to the Herrera fight & if Guerrero had actually looked good in his last fights (I personally feel Martinez won & the Kamegai fight neither boxer impressed). It should be Garcia & Thurman (but he's currently in limbo for some reason) but even then both lack momentum.

Comment

Some of these PBC fights/fighters miss having a spokesman/promoter to give daily anecdotes about the fight/fighter and create articles, do interviews and such. Arum is always out there selling.

Comment

Nobody wanted to see this fight, and the only real thing that was a common among us all was "well atleast we get to see the dads go at it" but that was it.

Seriously this is a shit fight, danny fighting someone coming off of 2 lost and coming off the most horrible fight guerrero has had in his career. How can you get excited and hyped over that? are we too believe guerrero is supposed to be back 100% and in his prime? NO we know he is past it and should lose. The only thing that is kinda interesting is if Guerrero still has the one fight left in him?

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR ROSADO! View Post
          Nobody wanted to see this fight, and the only real thing that was a common among us all was "well atleast we get to see the dads go at it" but that was it.

Seriously this is a shit fight, danny fighting someone coming off of 2 lost and coming off the most horrible fight guerrero has had in his career. How can you get excited and hyped over that? are we too believe guerrero is supposed to be back 100% and in his prime? NO we know he is past it and should lose. The only thing that is kinda interesting is if Guerrero still has the one fight left in him?
          Nope... Only Cotto and Calderon at age 35 plus were still "prime."

Yep... The old, "shot card," aka, "Morales card," a peasant favorite when it comes to ready-made excuses.

His "eye though, bro..."

His "knee though, bro..."

He's "war torn, bro..."

"Too many wars though, bro..."

"Vargas was too green, bro..."

"If this fight took place in 1976, Guerrerro wins by 1st round KO, bro..."

Comment

More interested in the undercard myself, Vasquez vs Martinez is a good matchup even if they aren't really big names. Garcia vs Guerrero is similar to the Malignaggi fight in that it would have been interesting a few years ago not so much now. Garcia has looked pretty bad lately, and I personally think that Guerrero lost his last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post

Yep... The old, "shot card," aka, "Morales card," a peasant favorite when it comes to ready-made excuses.

His "eye though, bro..."

He's "war torn, bro..."

Comment

His "eye though, bro..."

He's "war torn, bro..."

cotto and calderon been bums wtf you talking about lmfao.

I can gurantee you never heard me said that shit before.

you just projecting your weak ass ricans fears onto others.
                Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 01-13-2016, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Yep...Neither Cotto nor Calderon could ever compare to Guerrerro though. Excellent post!

Comment

Yep...Neither Cotto nor Calderon could ever compare to Guerrerro though. Excellent post!

your the only one comparing them idiots cause your ass is so desperate to give a weak ass rican a W you would make your self look ****** lmfao.

Comment

said I can gurantee you never heard methat shit before.

you just projecting your weak ass ricans fears onto others.

I am going to need a translator...

Comment

Working...
                      X