Malik Scott: "Fury is like Ali!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    He also backed it up 99% of the time.
    You must really suck at math or don't know much about Ali's career if you think he backed up the things he said 99% of the time. Sure he was over 50% doe as most HOF caliber guys tend to be & thats bad ass by itself, but its not like the guys I brought up, Floyd & Fury aren't backing up most of their **** talking too. And granted Ali did have that early KO prediction streak, although to be fair I've never seen that gone over fully & confirmed full so who knows if thats as legit as its said to be now, which was impressive, but he has plenty of bold remarks that weren't lived up to as anyone who's as good as promoting as Ali was are bound to have.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      You must really suck at math or don't know much about Ali's career if you think he backed up the things he said 99% of the time. Sure he was over 50% doe as most HOF caliber guys tend to be & thats bad ass by itself, but its not like the guys I brought up, Floyd & Fury aren't backing up most of their **** talking too. And granted Ali did have that early KO prediction streak, although to be fair I've never seen that gone over fully & confirmed full so who knows if thats as legit as its said to be now, which was impressive, but he has plenty of bold remarks that weren't lived up to as anyone who's as good as promoting as Ali was are bound to have.
      You're just confirming what I'm saying but still theres a reason to argue? GTFOH

Comment

Who cares what this diving fraud says

He killed his career by taking that blatant dive against his buddy Wilder

SCUBA SCOTT. NEVER FORGET
        Last edited by lopetego; 09-25-2016, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Ahhhh the classical re-bump, Ali was a mentally strong together fighter who wasn't on steroids he fought naturally and remained in fairly good shape all year round hmmm can we say the same about Dyson?

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            You're just confirming what I'm saying but still theres a reason to argue? GTFOH
            Brother you're the one hitting my post from 8 months ago. You seem to be the one who wants to argue.

And I'm only confirming that Floyd, Ali & Fury got some smacktalk, hyping **** up sorta stuff in common & they lived up to most of it. I don't hold Ali on a higher pedestal for his smacktalk cuz I don't believe he had a bigger conversion rate on his smacktalk predictions vs what happened on fight night.

Comment

This is such a fitting bump for tonight.

Comment

Compared to Malik, Fury really is like Ali.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
                  Compared to Malik, Fury really is like Ali.

Comment

Ali had wit. Fury is just a nitwit.

Malik Scott must have bumped his head last time he took a dive.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                      Fury is similar to Ali in terms of being an outspoken character but let's face it, he's like a budget, cheap version with a lower build-quality. He's the equivalent of a designer label knock-off. Lots of guys have been inspired by Ali but no one can really come close to matching him. It's funny when you see these guys sort imitating him with the outlandish/outspoken behaviour, it makes you realize more how uniquely charismatic Ali actually was.

Comment

Working...
                      X