Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather has shoulder surgery.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone knows Floyd was an injured fighter for a while, which is why he took so much time off. He either went into a fight injured or got injured during fights. He was never 100% from the early 2000s to retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      Damn....I never had my nose broke but its always tender, did you ever have yours broke??? The first time I ever sparred I got my **** split and it kept happening until I learned to keep my head from being on the line of defense and to avoid standing square.

It just goes to show that if you haven't been in those shoes, you don't know how they fit

That's in regards to the non-athletes on this site.....athletes have to deal with this stuff for the rest of their lives. Imagine making it to his level and the trauma put on his body.....PAAAAAIN!!!
      Once had my nose broken & had my forehead crack open two times, head butts. Unintentional. Had to be stitched up. Luckily, my wife likes a rugged mug.

I was never on Floyd's level, not even close. Can't imagine the pain he suffers. We all break, but at different points in our bodies. Had an AC joint injury, shoulder, took about 8 months to rehabilitate. It felt like my shoulder was sliding off my body.

I can see why Floyd stopped going balls out for the knockouts. Just enough power to discourage his opponents, and box box box.

Comment

looked fake.....no shoulder rub during the fight, no complaining or wincing from pain.....Now if you want to see a fighter fight through a real shoulder injurt, go watch Berto vs Soto Karass.....there was no need to debate his....why is there a debate about Manny's? Because all of the shady variables. Didn't sign on the dotted line before the fight....selfies before entrance and post fight interview, he said nothing about his shoulder, just that he couldn't get off because of Mayweather's movement
        Looked fake? Some reporters already knew it (talked about it BEFORE the fight started), Floyd already knew it, Pacquiao asked for painkiller injections before the fight, he had a surgery just after the fight, and you think it was fake? you m0ron.

Comment

do you know Manny's connect on some of that Ocean Salt Water Therapy??? My left shoulder and lower back is killing me
          How can you forget that he had surgery before that? The surgery is what fixed his shoulder. Swimming was just a post-surgery rehabilitation exercise which is very common for people after surgery. You dumb ****.

Comment

Floyd's hands are the real reason he is calling it quits. I remember someone mentioning it but I can't remember who.

Comment

Where's that saltwater doe?

Comment

Hand pain is messed up! Luckily for me, I got a Japanese washlet toilet. Uses water and hot air to clean my Axa after taking a massive dump.

Japan makes good, weird stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
                  The constant flow of tears on his social media from Pacquiao fans.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    How can you forget that he had surgery before that? The surgery is what fixed his shoulder. Swimming was just a post-surgery rehabilitation exercise which is very common for people after surgery. You dumb ****.

Bro you are not supposed to be swimming or lifting anything over your head after shoulder surgery on a torn rotator cuff....this guy was doing that stuff less than 3 months from his supposed surgery

I had a left shoulder strain a year ago and couldn't hit my heavy bag for two months...on doctors orders....yet he was playing basketball and swimming after surgery.....yea friggin right...I couldn't even lift my arm past shoulder level without pain shooting through my arm or lift my groceries with a little help for several months

That injury was a lame excuse for an uninspired performance to pay the IRS back and save face

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
                      yea, where is it man.....I need it for my left shoulder

Comment

Working...
                      X