No announcement yet.

Mayweather has shoulder surgery.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather has shoulder surgery.

Could it be the same procedure Manny had?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAP6CY7xGdi/

He said he had a bad shoulder and bad hands after Manny complained..so lol i guess this kill all the damn excuses

Comment

I know alot of older athletes, retired & otherwise are getting stem injections into their joints to clear up any arthritis.

Comment

His hands are gonna give him fits as he ages. especially in cold weather, good thing for him he lives in Vegas.

Shoulder! I wonder if he has loss of feeling in his fingers, numbness etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          His hands are gonna give him fits as he ages. especially in cold weather, good thing for him he lives in Vegas.

Shoulder! I wonder if he has loss of feeling in his fingers, numbness etc.
          Im sure he has some aggravating injuries.

probably arthritic problems

I can only imagine how his hands feel at times. I didn't spar, fight, or train near as much as he did and my hands and left shoulder feel like an old man's during the winter

Hey he is almost middle-aged .....like he always says ," it comes with the territory."

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
            Im sure he has some aggravating injuries.

probably arthritic problems

I can only imagine how his hands feel at times. I didn't spar, fight, or train near as much as he did and my hands and left shoulder feel like an old man's during the winter

Hey he is almost middle-aged .....like he always says ," it comes with the territory."
            Yea people give fighters and athletes so much **** and have no idea how they wear their bodies down to entertain us

Comment

ohhhhhh the irony, Manny's must be fake though, amirite

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                Yea people give fighters and athletes so much **** and have no idea how they wear their bodies down to entertain us
                is he really gonna be having surgery...if he is, I see why he is serious about not coming back....only a hand fool of fighters in history have been able to stay the top at an advanced age, especially the light to mid weight class guys...they're usually physically used up by 30-34

Comment

Originally posted by JrX View Post
                  ohhhhhh the irony, Manny's must be fake though, amirite
                  looked fake.....no shoulder rub during the fight, no complaining or wincing from pain.....Now if you want to see a fighter fight through a real shoulder injurt, go watch Berto vs Soto Karass.....there was no need to debate his....why is there a debate about Manny's? Because all of the shady variables. Didn't sign on the dotted line before the fight....selfies before entrance and post fight interview, he said nothing about his shoulder, just that he couldn't get off because of Mayweather's movement

Comment

LOL, I hope he did this just to take a shot at Pac. I love him as a fighter but the guy was ridiculous with the shoulder ****, especially when it healed in salt water.

Comment

Working...
                    X