Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward vs. Sullivan Barrera confirmed for 3/26. Who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jorgepichardojr View Post
    dunno. they would likely miss more....
    How? Why? Are you suggesting that Barrera is a better boxer than either of them? That's pretty stupid, I was rooting for Sullivan during the fight, but the man was out of his depth, he is basically a prospect. There really is no comparison. Ward would get absolutely mauled against Kovalev. I hope you're just trolling, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      Maidana said he will be back this fall!!! There have been several threads on it.

Vamos Chino!!!!
      what I don't understand is, why the ref got in the middle after the punch?

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        How? Why? Are you suggesting that Barrera is a better boxer than either of them? That's pretty stupid, I was rooting for Sullivan during the fight, but the man was out of his depth, he is basically a prospect. There really is no comparison. Ward would get absolutely mauled against Kovalev. I hope you're just trolling, lol.
        Lol I was just trying to get a rise out of ya.

In do think however ward will be able to deal with kovalev's power. Ward will not get pasqualed.

Not saying he can't get ktfo but I think it won't b a wash. Ward v kovalev's will be an excellent fight.

Ward out boxes ggg with not much affair methinks.

Comment

• Originally posted by garfios View Post
          Kenny Bayless didn't want Floyd to take that kind of punishment.

Comment

• Originally posted by garfios View Post

Comment

• i only watched the knockdown,,dont judge me

Comment

Working...
              X