Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward vs. Sullivan Barrera confirmed for 3/26. Who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    so? have you ever heard me quote Dan Rafael before? He's a journalist, likely hyping a fight that needs hype, otherwise no one will watch. It's all part of the game.
    Fat Dan rated him #7 after he stopped Murat in December, well before Ward-Barrera was even mentioned. Try again.

Comment

• WAAAAR BARRERA!!!! TOO BIG! TOO STRONG! TOO GOOD!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            Fat Dan rated him #7 after he stopped Murat in December, well before Ward-Barrera was even mentioned. Try again.
            Beating Karo Murat .. that must be amazing.
            Now instead of quoting Dan when it suits you, why don't you tell me what Barrera has done to be ranked so highly? Karpency has done more in his career, as has Cleverly, Oosthuizen and so on. I could probably name 20 more accomplished light heavies than Barrera.

Anyway, stop saying "he's number 7" like it means a damn. This will be the 3rd straight fight that Ward has had against sub par opposition in a row. There's no excuses for that.

Comment

Now instead of quoting Dan when it suits you, why don't you tell me what Barrera has done to be ranked so highly? Karpency has done more in his career, as has Cleverly, Oosthuizen and so on. I could probably name 20 more accomplished light heavies than Barrera.

Anyway, stop saying "he's number 7" like it means a damn. This will be the 3rd straight fight that Ward has had against sub par opposition in a row. There's no excuses for that.
              I don't think the Rodriguez fight was a poor one. It just looks insignificant because of Ward's inactivity.

And if Ward's fight are Barrera and Kovalev this year then that's fairly solid.

Comment

Jesus quit crying. He's moving up and fighting a top 10 guy in the division

Comment

Comment

• I think Jason Velez will get robbed a decision tomorrow against Jo Jo Diaz. No way do I see a golden boy prospect fighter losing in California. Ward will win a boring decision by holding and clinching Barrera 200+ times

I don't understand why there isn't any where to bets on these fights

Comment

• It's me or Kovalev's body is pretty more "compact" and strong than this two bodies...

Comment

Working...
                      X