Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley will beat Manny Pacquiao in a clear cut 8-4 type of decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pac wont need to keep bradley at bay since the only way for bradley to win is potshot and run like floyd did. tim knows what happens when he gets close.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
      Bradley continues to get better, even more so with his new trainer. Meanwhile, Pacquiao remains on the decline. Pacquiao no longer has the power to keep Bradley at bay. I don't think Pac is dedicated to the sport any longer and I don't believe he'll be motivated enough to fight someone like Bradley, who I believe Bob Arum forced on Pac.

Bradley will utilize his movement, feints and aggressive inside fighting under Teddy's command. I don't hold Atlas to much regard, however I believe he will have the perfect game plan for Bradley. He will keep Bradley busy with smart exchanges only.

And lastly, Bradley won't be injured unlike the prior 2 fights, where he suffered from two fractures in his feet (1st fight) and an ankle injury (2nd fight). He'll be free to move as he pleases.

Feel free to bump this thread after the fight. I know I will.
      I agree Bradley will win this one and not because of Atlas. But the whole injury thing was just a proud fighter not wanting to fully accept defeat, just like Manny and his shoulder.

Comment

I feel no different than what I felt about Cotto going into the Martinez fight, like Cotto, this is a fight Bradley is suppose to win. I understand Pacquiao doesn't have any knee issues but I've never believed he was a fighter who can take time off, not at this stage especially. We're talking about Timothy Bradley too, granted he has a reputation for losing his head in there, straying away from the game plan but that doesn't take away from the fact that when he maintains composure he can put it all together and be a tough outing for just about anyone.

Bradley is suppose to win this fight and although I picked wrong in the rematch, I'm gonna pick him again.

Comment

Bradley has shown twice now he doesn't have the skills, style or tools to come close to beating Pacquaio.

Comment

its amazing what an impassioned corner speech and a decent performance vs a half-retired, unmotivated Rios will do for some fight fans

Comment

i can see it.

i don't think bradley is improving [all he did differently was fight rios, who was clearly all done and retired soon after the fight,] but manny is a fraction of what he used to be.

prime manny pacquiao was an all time great. dude had scary speed and power. that guy is long, long gone.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                its amazing what an impassioned corner speech and a decent performance vs a half-retired, unmotivated Rios will do for some fight fans

it doesn't help that HBO clearly uses ecceentric training personalities to sell fights. they were all over teddy's jock in that fight.

i understand it. teddy's a compelling figure and he's entertaining.

the idea that he overhauled tim bradley's style in the 7-8 weeks that teddy takes to train a fighter is absolutely ridiculous, of course .

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  it doesn't help that HBO clearly uses ecceentric training personalities to sell fights. they were all over teddy's jock in that fight.

i understand it. teddy's a compelling figure and he's entertaining.

the idea that he overhauled tim bradley's style in the 7-8 weeks that teddy takes to train a fighter is absolutely ridiculous, of course .

yup...7-8 weeks and now Teddy has transformed Bradley into this wrecking ball that's killing people with body shots....

lookin forward to the free replay on this one

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    Yeah. Amazing what Bob, ESPN and HBO can make fans believe.

Can't wait until Tim walks to the ring in the Fireman's gear.

If he wants to beat Manny, he better get the Fireman's axe.

Comment

Pac hurt Bradley in their last fight. He'll hurt him in this fight too. Tim hit Pac with a punch that he threw with about all of his might. It lifted Pac off of his feet, but didn't show signs of hurting him. Bradley has heart, but he doesn't have an iron chin. The Pacman will chomp on the Fireman.

Comment

Working...
                      X