How would the media respond to May not fighting Pac cuz of OSDT cut off dates

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    ok....back to the original post

How do you think the media would have reacted to him avoiding drug tests, the pre fight drinks, and his coach not knowing what was in it?
    your preferred answer, i don't know

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
      OOOOO...You know and i do too.....you'd have been the leader of the legion calling him a coward, cheat, etc.

Comment

Real question is how would the media and fans responded if manny took supplements 14 times the allowed limit which is used by ped users to cover up illegal drugs

Answer it for me now

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
          he just wants to hear the answer 'the media is racist'

Comment

1) its the trainers job to train, watch the fighters diet and what he ingests bro...Im a trainer and I boxed in the ams years ago

2) In turn by saying Ariza is shady, he also illustrated he doesnt care what happens as long as he will win in the end. Anyone suspicius of shady stuff would have dealt with it when he was on their team...he didnt care as long as manny was winning and that was evident
            lol ur a trainer of who? some kids in ur neighborhood? u check their diets, good for u.. but Roach and other top trainers who have a S and C coach for sure dont watch fighters diet... Stop acting like u know all on every thread, u sound funny. Now poor Floyd looking lonely to u with his millions and his 5 girls in his millions dollars mansion?? He was so bashed and so hated cause he was black u will say?

People sh+tted on Manny on a regular basis for it, what else do u wanted? Lynching him? If Floyd would have not accepted it it would have been the sameas u guys doing now, u would have Manny groupie sh=tting on Floyd almost 10 years after.

I answered ur question, now here is mine. What a groupie like u would have said if Pac was caught using suspicious amount of IV leading to the fight? U would have scream as much as did guy Rath. I dont care abt the IV or the cutoff, Floyd won and is retired and Manny lost and will retire very soon. Now who will u be a groupie of?

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
              lol ur a trainer of who? some kids in ur neighborhood? u check their diets, good for u.. but Roach and other top trainers who have a S and C coach for sure dont watch fighters diet... Stop acting like u know all on every thread, u sound funny. Now poor Floyd looking lonely to u with his millions and his 5 girls in his millions dollars mansion?? He was so bashed and so hated cause he was black u will say?

People sh+tted on Manny on a regular basis for it, what else do u wanted? Lynching him? If Floyd would have not accepted it it would have been the sameas u guys doing now, u would have Manny groupie sh=tting on Floyd almost 10 years after.

I answered ur question, now here is mine. What a groupie like u would have said if Pac was caught using suspicious amount of IV leading to the fight? U would have scream as much as did guy Rath. I dont care abt the IV or the cutoff, Floyd won and is retired and Manny lost and will retire very soon. Now who will u be a groupie of?
              Nice Alt Rath

you feel I act like I know everything????? And I care because.....

If the end result was he found innocent of using drugs and didnt past his tests then I'd have had something to say....during the whole IV ordeal, I sat back to see what really happened. All the back and forth on this site didnt matter til the info that mattered was found out

I asked a question that was it...

Call me what you want....proof is in the pudding and I make threads about a host of different fights and topics, appreciation threads and all.....My bad the question got you in your feelings bro, I send you some cleanex

Comment

so why did they sweep it under the rug with Manny???

remember the " if he was so good, he would fight him anyway!!!" posts
                He was public enemy #1, and the "media" lack integrity in general.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                  He was public enemy #1, and the "media" lack integrity in general.
                  well folks, there you go

Comment

Originally posted by 887
                    We know what time it is!!!!!
                    "We" know what time it is but certain people are not in the same time zone...wanna act all oblivious to bias, prejudice, etc....oh yea, there the MFers who benefit from the double standard

Comment

Working...
                    X