How would the media respond to May not fighting Pac cuz of OSDT cut off dates

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    tabloid theory. and it failed too.
    the IV infusion scandal was just a tabloid theory to this poster who loves to post his own version of facts

genius floyd fan and his logic

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      still didnt answer the question...be a man, get your head out of your azz, cause you know and everyone else knows that this site would have been going ape****, the media, as well as people would have just out right called him a cheat
      have you answered any of my question?

or you are obviously evading it?

Comment

answer the question

I go for option A) - therealpugilist is a twat

Comment

It's very obvious. Nobody would've let him get away with that, and rightly so.

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
            5 posts of facts and legitimate questions and i shut genius floyd fan up.

it is really a slow day at the office

so you didnt find it suspicious that roach admitted he didnt know what Pacquaio was drinking for years before work outs???

You are the best example of a fan boy

The dudes coach admitted it, and also admitted drug testing dates killed the first round of negotiations

on the flip side we all knew this and guess what, floyd was the one being called scared

" If he is so good, why doesnt he just fight him anyway!" I heard that dumb azz statement on this site many times. You dont play boxing, your life is on the line....you play baseball...roids in boxing is serious business, you're hitting people, not inanimate objects

Comment

still didnt answer the question...be a man, get your head out of your azz, cause you know and everyone else knows that this site would have been going ape****, the media, as well as people would have just out right called him a cheat
              did the media called Floyd an outright cheat when he was caught doing IV injections?

not a peep mate. not a peep.

told you your argument is lame.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                It's very obvious. Nobody would've let him get away with that, and rightly so.
                so why did they sweep it under the rug with Manny???

remember the " if he was so good, he would fight him anyway!!!" posts

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy T View Post
                  I go for option A) - therealpugilist is a twat
                  just like i thought.....you already know you wouldve branded him a cheat...enjoy yor day.

I'll be a twat as long as im an honest twat....grow a pair cause you know the truth , you just dont have the cajones to type it

Comment

so you didnt find it suspicious that roach admitted he didnt know what Pacquaio was drinking for years before work outs???

You are the best example of a fan boy

The dudes coach admitted it, and also admitted drug testing dates killed the first round of negotiations

on the flip side we all knew this and guess what, floyd was the one being called scared

" If he is so good, why doesnt he just fight him anyway!" I heard that dumb azz statement on this site many times. You dont play boxing, your life is on the line....you play baseball...roids in boxing is serious business, you're hitting people, not inanimate objects
                    trainers have their responsibilities, S&C have theirs too. Roach said those words because of his flak with ariza.

he was never bothered with any of it before.

Roger and Sr trained Floyd do they know all of the juices and shakes and vitamins floyd took all the time?

by the way who was Floyd's S&C coach before ariza and memo?

why when he hired two of the best S&C coach did Floyd suffered alleged dehydration?

now answer my questions.

or you are the one who is not man enough and a real fanboy?

the realpugilist you say
                    Last edited by Rath; 01-07-2016, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
                      did the media called Floyd an outright cheat when he was caught doing IV injections?

not a peep mate. not a peep.

told you your argument is lame.
                      not a peep....lol

Their were articles, videos, and threads on this site for weeks until the situation was deciphered.

I know it sucks for you cause you were hoping May 2nd would be a no-contest

there is no argument....I asked a question that you are not man enough to answer knowing damn well you would have been calling him a cheat from the day allegations started, especially if senior admitted he didnt know what his son was drinking before work outs and avoiding testing....Be a man

Comment

Working...
                      X