Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho Fears Golovkin Ends Canelo's Career, Forces Him To Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fredhopple View Post
    Keep in mind the atheist communist hater of freedom Golovkin has few friends in the American-Mexican boxing circle..Bet on Canelo and for good to defeat evil in the land of freedom and religion beliefs. God Bless America and Viva'Mecico'
    Tb15 approves this post!

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
      Trout being undefeated and coming off his biggest win 5 months earlier equals shop worn and inactive?

Are you trolling or are you actually this stupid and blinded by your good boy love for GGG?

AH, that condition now has an official medical term

Comment

I have to be honest here, JMM and Nacho seem to be against Canelo every time they're asked about him just saying

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          Yup, Golovkin is ducking Lara.

BTW, I also mentioned Ward, and Canelo at 155

You forgot to tell me why Golovkin isn't really ducking them.
          I think the idea is that GGG & co. are sticking to the remaining MW title holders or their mandatory (if need be).

I think Lara could give GGG some fits, I'd love to see it. But I also understand why that fight isn't happening too.

Lara should grab a W at 160 in the meantime if he's serious, he could decision a lot of guys at MW IMHO.

Comment

GGG might win, but ending Canelo's career is a bit much....

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              I have to be honest here, JMM and Nacho seem to be against Canelo every time they're asked about him just saying
              I agree. I don't think they like the red head. People like JMM & Nacho were probably the type that teased Canelo when he was a kid, until he kicked their asses.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                Tb15 approves this post!
                obviously, you sir are a wise and smart intelligent person.

Comment

Whoa!!!

HOLY ****!!! BLASPHEMY!!! lmao thats hoew hes sees it though. I think canelo has better boxing skill set than ggg. Atleast defensivly.
                  Last edited by BigOneFromCuba; 01-07-2016, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_R View Post
                    Have to chalk this up to just trash talking.

GGG vs. Canelo is the fight I want to see the most, but I don't view it as a walk in the park for Golovkin at all. I'm a fan of both guys.

Canelo is a better fighter than anybody on GGG's resume and I believe he has faster hands and the ability to catch GGG with power shots.

Lemieux had power but no tools to put him in a position to use it. I think Canelo has the necessary tricks and timing to set something up.

In my gut I think GGG would probably win, but it's not a foregone conclusion by any means. Canelo is a smart fighter with a lot of power and speed (not to mention youth).
                    Very smart post!

Comment

Originally posted by fredhopple View Post
                      GGG is not a runaway sure thing against Canelo and it will depend on the venue and the judges. If the fight goes to the cards anything is possible. Obviously GGG is favored to beat Canelo same as Ward is favored to beat GGG and froch is even money with GGG if they had ever met. Canelo isn't going to roll over and let GGG pummel Canelo. It will be an interesting fight but a better corner helps Canelo.
                      You're drunk. The last 21 fights judges weren't needed. GGG blows Canelo out. All the stuff you're saying is what everyone said about how Cotto would beat Canelo. Saul has zero chance beating GGG. Zero. Canelo can't beat Lemieux who hits like a 175lber.

Comment

Working...
                      X