Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford-Lundy, Verdejo-Silva HBO Double Finalized, 2/27

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are living in the Copper Age of Boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by StrangerInTown View Post
      We are living in the Copper Age of Boxing.
      Hahahaha that's pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
        Damn that sucks, what's going on with these guys. Even Ruslan didn't want to fight?
        yeah, that's the name I forgot. Provo turned it down too. I guess Crawford and his team knew about this date and had yet to pick an opponent so my guess is all three guys didn't just want a month and a half training camp

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          I'm sick and tired of these PBC mismatches being put on tv.

Oh wait.....
          we get it you love haymon and hate anybody that's not with him. the sad part is haymon has all the guys in pretty much all the divisions except the lower weight classes. So whats worse, making fights with the fighters you can or having all the fighters and not having them fight each other?

Comment

Crawford vs Lundy I think it's going to be a tactical boxing match in the middle of the ring or Crawford will pressure Lundy he'll box on the move I'm riding with my boy Lundy to win this fight. Verdejo opponent has a good record hopefully he will show up to win

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
              yeah, that's the name I forgot. Provo turned it down too. I guess Crawford and his team knew about this date and had yet to pick an opponent so my guess is all three guys didn't just want a month and a half training camp
              Very true, I figure Ruslan and Maricio aren't looking to take another lost and want a whole camp to be in the best possible shape.

1 1/2 for Postol is just disrespectful. But I bet Granandos would have taken the fight on short notice.

Comment

Ugh. Was hoping for better opponents. Especially for Crawford.

Comment

Well we know of at least 3 big names that turned down a fight with Crawford. Manny, Ruslan and Herrera. Crawford is too tough an opponent for his own good. Wish it was a better opponent but what is he gonna do when top guys in his division don't want to fight him?

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                    Very true, I figure Ruslan and Maricio aren't looking to take another lost and want a whole camp to be in the best possible shape.

1 1/2 for Postol is just disrespectful. But I bet Granandos would have taken the fight on short notice.
                    Well since Granados is coming off the big win against Imam I'm guessing hes just looking to find a fight that pays the most right now or a big money fight he is sure he can win

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
                      Well since Granados is coming off the big win against Imam I'm guessing hes just looking to find a fight that pays the most right now or a big money fight he is sure he can win
                      For sure. Enjoyed the chat, green k sent.

Comment

Working...
                      X