No announcement yet.

Is Golovkin a hall of fame fighter? he is almost 34 and been pro 10 years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    8 top ten contenders in a average to marginal divison.......champion??? Who did he beat to become the champion?? He is a titleholder who got evelated

Canelo is the champion...Yall GGG fanatics are just gonna have to deal with that until they fight and stop attempting to give him records and titles he didnt earn in the ring like everyone before him.

I lol everytime someone says something about GGG breaking the title defenses record at 160 when he wasnt even full champion early on and isnt lineal champion either.....shyts a joke...he has 0 title defenses of the IBF, 0 of the lineal, and no one knows out of the wba because he was the low level champion and got elevated

How many defenses does he have??? are they regular? interim? super?
    It's marginal in your opinion. GGG is world champion in a good division in my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
      It's marginal in your opinion. GGG is world champion in a good division in my opinion.
      and the facts are Canelo is the middleweight champion

GGG is a contender that holds an alphabet belt....nothing more.....nothing less

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
        You don't get credit for hypothetical fights
        That is the problem with these fan boys of certain fighters

You dont get credit for fights that never happened, whether people think you were ducked or not

you have to earn a title shot by beating contenders and to be the champion you have to beat the champion....its very simple to understand but since GGG is not the champion they say resume dont mean nothing nor does title lineage....If thats the case Wilder is the heavyweight champion....I think he would beat Fury...too bad boxing doesnt work like that....the fights have to happen to get credit for them

Comment

and the facts are Canelo is the middleweight champion

GGG is a contender that holds an alphabet belt....nothing more.....nothing less
          Fact is GGG is Champion

Canelo is a challenger to the throne.

Do you think Canelo is ready for GGG right now?

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            Why was Golovkin elevated? Did it happen for some random reason or because the "super" champion refused to fight him (again)? Of course Canelo is champ. GGG has been going after the lineal title since Sergio Martinez, but as you know, Martinez, Cotto and Canelo have all turned him down. Hopefully Canelo mans up this year.

As for his title defenses, don't worry about what fans are saying or what Golovkin says. It's a personal achievement. Obviously in today's ******ed boxing with 6 belts per division it's not the same as when Monzon was champion with only 2 belts per division, or even Hopkins' 4 belts. It's even worse now so there are multiple ways to look at title defenses. You can have most lineal title defenses (Monzon). Most single belt defenses (Hopkins). And maybe GGG will challenge Hopkins' record at some point. Again, the WBA is ******ed so it gets tricky how to define "regular" vs "super" etc
            those facts....Monzon has the most lineal and Hopkins has most for a trinket....GGG he wont be getting close to either record.....He has 5 fights as super wba champion....he wont be getting anywhere near Hopkins record.....his style and his age says otherwise...Also I see him moving up in the next 2 years

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
              Fact is GGG is Champion

Canelo is a challenger to the throne.

Do you think Canelo is ready for GGG right now?
              since you are obviously drunk off lil G's jizz, I just start back ignoring you, just like you ignore facts and refuse to acknowledge them even though you know GGG is just a unified trinket holder

to be the man, you have to beat the man....the WBA gift wrapped their belt for him

Comment

those facts....Monzon has the most lineal and Hopkins has most for a trinket....GGG he wont be getting close to either record.....He has 5 fights as super wba champion....he wont be getting anywhere near Hopkins record.....his style and his age says otherwise...Also I see him moving up in the next 2 years
                I disagree......mw is weak sauce.....he can fight bums like his been doing and reach that record.

Comment

• I bet you he would be if Ward or Floyd would of fought him and beat him.

Comment

since you are obviously drunk off lil G's jizz, I just start back ignoring you, just like you ignore facts and refuse to acknowledge them even though you know GGG is just a unified trinket holder

to be the man, you have to beat the man....the WBA gift wrapped their belt for him
                    Do you think Canelo is ready for GGG?

Comment

• These funny GGG haters. So amazing they dont even realize they play a big part of GGGs hype.

If you are the best you will always get hatred and envy. Comes with the territory.

GGG is a Top 3 P4P fighter, and if some of the other champs grow some cojones, he will become #1.

MW a weak division - laughing my ass off - you guys dont know **** about boxing. If GGG was not around you would say its one of the best divisions in the sport.

Comment

Working...
                      X