No announcement yet.

Without a doubt, David Benavidez will be future champ at 175

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    He's going for a title within the next year. He wants to be the youngest SMW champion in boxing history and considering his next opponent is Anthony Dirrell or one of the Smith brothers, I believe he will do it.
    I haven't seen Callum fight yet. Is he any good?

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      I haven't seen Callum fight yet. Is he any good?
      My bad I didn't realize this thread was made over a year ago brotha lol.

I've only seen Callum fight once, but I've seen Dirrell fight multiple time and have been left totally unimpressed. I wouldn't be surprised if Callum beat him. From the eye test David is better than both of them. World champion by 20? Now THAT'S impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        My bad I didn't realize this thread was made over a year ago brotha lol.

I've only seen Callum fight once, but I've seen Dirrell fight multiple time and have been left totally unimpressed. I wouldn't be surprised if Callum beat him. From the eye test David is better than both of them. World champion by 20? Now THAT'S impressive.
        Yeah it was a prediction thread lol

This kid Benavidez was sparring guys like Pavlik at 13/14 and giving them work

Comment

Yeah it was a prediction thread lol

This kid Benavidez was sparring guys like Pavlik at 13/14 and giving them work
          Pump your brakes on that mummy.

Benevidez does not mix offense and defense.

He just covers up until your finish throwing....then he throws.

That's not a good thing.

He's tall .......but it is EASY to get inside on him.
          You don't have to work to get close.

David is a beast.........as long as you stand right in front of him....soon as you move......He's lost

They dropped him down from 175 because his defense is non-existent.

He's like Zurdo Ramirez... a big tall mofo with zip for defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            Pump your brakes on that mummy.

Benevidez does not mix offense and defense.

He just covers up until your finish throwing....then he throws.

He's tall .......but it is EASY to get inside on him.
            You don't have to work to get close to.

David is a beast.........as long as you stand right in front of him....soon as you move......He's lost

They dropped him down from 175 because his defense is non-existent.

He's like Zurdo Ramirez... a big tall mofo with zip for defense.
            I couldn't disagree with this post more. You will find out soon enough. I'll leave it at that

Comment

I couldn't disagree with this post more. You will find out soon enough. I'll leave it at that
              You can't refute a thing I said

You CANNOT deny the FACT that he can't keep his ass off the ropes

You CANNOT deny the FACT that he is easier to hit than the side of a UPS truck.

You CANNOT deny the FACT that he does NOT mix offense and defense.

There is a LAPSE between his offense and defense..and a big one at that.

Dude is a poor man's Zurdo Ramirez

Sorry.

Comment

You can't refute a thing I said

You CANNOT deny the FACT that he can't keep his ass off the ropes

You CANNOT deny the FACT that he is easier to hit than the side of a UPS truck.

You CANNOT deny the FACT that he does NOT mix offense and defense.

There is a LAPSE between his offense and defense..and a big one at that.

Dude is a poor man's Zurdo Ramirez

Sorry.
                Actually I can, I just choose not to engage with you on this topic more than I have. As soon as you said the kid is a poor man's Chavez Jr, I knew you didn't have a clue.

Just like I chose not to have to explain to you why Charlo would beat the breaks off Williams even though you asked me countless times to do so, I feel the same now and will just let future facts show you how far off you are.

To be honest, I knew you didnt have a clue about boxing when your whole rationale for Jacobs beating GGG was only because GG "pulled back with his hands down" as you put it. I knew you didnt have a clue then, but I didn't wanna rain on your parade as a fellow Jacobs supporter.

I love threads and posts like this because I love bumping them a year afterwards to separate those that KSAB vs those that DKSAB

Comment

Actually I can, I just choose not to engage with you on this topic more than I have. As soon as you said the kid is a poor man's Chavez Jr, I knew you didn't have a clue.

Just like I chose to have to explain why Charlo would beat the breaks off Williams even though you asked me countless times to do so, I feel the same now and will just let future facts show you how far off you are.

To be honest, I knew you didnt have a clue about boxing when your whole rationale for Jacobs beating GGG was only because GG "pulled back with his hands down" as you put it. I knew you didnt have a clue then, but I didn't wanna rain on your parade as a fellow Jacobs supporter.

I love threads and posts like this because I love bumping them a year afterwards to separate those that KSAB vs those that DKSAB
                  You mention Charlo...You can't just walk up to him and put your head in his chest.

You just can't lay all on him whenever you feel like it..

That's the difference between Benavides and Charlo...or anybody else worth a damn.

You won't be bumping **** this time around.
                  You best believe that.

Defense is a must in boxing...you can't make it without it.

Dude is WAY too easy to hit.

Comment

You mention Charlo...You can't just walk up to him and put your head in his chest.

You just can't lay all on him whenever you feel like it..

That's the difference between Benavides and Charlo...or anybody else worth a damn.

You won't be bumping **** this time around.
                    You best believe that.

Defense is a must in boxing...you can't make it without it.

Dude is WAY too easy to hit.
                    David will lose eventually. And so what that he won't go 20 years undefeated. Who cares? He will do a lot of ass kicking before he loses.

You talk about his defense but he's20 years old. Just turned 20 and you act like he can't make changes.

He just beat the schit out a dude that arguably beat Degale and almost killed J Love in front of his mother while only being 20 years old and here you come talking about what he won't do because he's not doing it at 20.

Get a grip and learn about the sport.

You were the same one talking about Jacobs will beat GG because GG pulls back with his hands down as if that had schit do do with Jacobs and GGG stylistically. Your credibility is shot.

You called Jermall Charlo a bum and said J Rock would KO him. Again, you dont have a clue bruh

Comment

David will lose eventually. And so what that he won't go 20 years undefeated. Who cares? He will do a lot of ass kicking before he loses.

You talk about his defense but he's20 years old. Just turned 20 and you act like he can't make changes.

He just beat the schit out a dude that arguably beat Degale and almost killed J Love in front of his mother while only being 20 years old and here you come talking about what he won't do because he's not doing it at 20.

Get a grip and learn about the sport.

You were the same one talking about Jacobs will beat GG because GG pulls back with his hands down as if that had schit do do with Jacobs and GGG stylistically. Your credibility is shot.

You called Jermall Charlo a bum and said J Rock would KO him. Again, you dont have a clue bruh
                      Don't get all soft just because I'm not impressed by David Benavides.

You Disappeared after the Jacobs/GGG fight.
                      I was right here.

I still think Danny won.

Show me when i called Charlo a bum
                      You're a liar and a trifling one at that.

Comment

Working...
                      X