Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather be smart, if GGG is easy, then hundreds of Million$ are waiting !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
    I've never seen people ignore a fighter's age like they do for Mayweather. NEVER.
    Blind hatred.............

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
      This is so true. People talk as if he guy is still in his 20s. People act like if you haven't lost recently it means you are not slipping. Floyd at 38 is probably 60% of what he was at his peak.
      Really, so what percentage is BH of his peak? At Floyd's peak he was bloating up jmm and boasting about how good he was beating jmm easier than PAC. Floyd was also wasting time with lay offs.? So he can make up for it now against GGG if he beats GGG at only 90% of what he was than what an achievement.

You guys can all quote me on that

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        Blind hatred.............
        Tell the truth, to be so frustrated with the blind hate "haters", you love discussing the topic with trolls and feeding into the hysteria. This is why you always start Mayweather threads even though he's been retired for 7 months.

Comment

Fight him at 154??? but he cant fight Canelo at 155?

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
            I've never seen people ignore a fighter's age like they do for Mayweather. NEVER.
            Jmm was older than Floyd is now when he sparked PAC, Floyd's best win

Comment

Love it or hate it , you always knew what to expect from a Mayweather fight.
              If you like a cautious, defensive style with lots of clinching and not too many clean punches landed, then I guess you might want to see FM again.
              It doesn't matter who FM fights, GGG, Pacquiao or anybody. FM`s fight plan remains the same and we can expect months of hype leading up to a dull fight.
              Recently I watched a replay of Morales vs Maidana. Maidana, fighting at his natural 140lbs was totally outclassed by an overweight, past his prime Morales.
              If you want to see what an elite fighter does to a brawler watch that fight.
              Enjoy your money Floyd and please stay retired.
              Last edited by ruedboy; 12-31-2015, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                Really, so what percentage is BH of his peak? At Floyd's peak he was bloating up jmm and boasting about how good he was beating jmm easier than PAC. Floyd was also wasting time with lay offs.? So he can make up for it now against GGG if he beats GGG at only 90% of what he was than what an achievement.

LOL Bhop? Bhop is not the norm. Do you want to see Pacquiao face GGG or Keith Thurman at his age?

Comment

floyd was fighting guys like baldomir, judah, sharmba, and retiring in his prime. now he can't fight guys because hes too old? wow i'm shocked floyd fans came up with excuses as to why he can't fight certain guys. that never ever happens.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post

bloating up JMM?? the same one who is Bradleys best win?? and who almost kill Manny?

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                      Tell the truth, to be so frustrated with the blind hate "haters", you love discussing the topic with trolls and feeding into the hysteria. This is why you always start Mayweather threads even though he's been retired for 7 months.
                      He's been retired 7 months??? Berto fight was in September son.....you are still stuck on the Manny fight...but i guess thats were a lot of ya'lls lives stopped

Comment

Working...
                      X