Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Golovkin, Chavez Jr., Stevenson Party in Cancun

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Chavez Jr will be returning as a heavyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
      I thought all our garbage t shirts that don't sell here in the USA end up in 3rd world ****holes... So it's not weird at all..his Seattle SB champion shirt from last year must have been in the wash
      To be fair, it is a WBC tee.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
        GGG is pushing it with the open-toe sandals.
        Do you even Mexico bro?

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
          Do you even Mexico bro?
          I was messing around. I never thought of open toe sandals as a bad thing until I heard this "Rap diss song".

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
            Really? Like Really? Can you not see him beside Chavez who probably weighs 200+ pounds in the picture? He's a huge MW
            Well you and me's seeing different things then. Many other's are commenting that Chavez looks like a HW, seems like you are the only one seeing Golovkin as a huge MW. Agree to disagree.

Comment

Whose that goofy looking guy in the white T with black stripe and his left hand out like he wants to give you the world's most awkward fist bump?

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                Whose that goofy looking guy in the white T with black stripe and his left hand out like he wants to give you the world's most awkward fist bump?
                I think that's Pepe Gomez of Cancun boxing. He signed Gamboa a few years back

Comment

cool.......

Comment

Working...
                  X