No announcement yet.

Who did u want Pacquaio to fight???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who did u want Pacquaio to fight???

I know somebody made a similar poll but he didn't list everybody that was supposedly in the running for the Pacquiao fight... Just curious to see what everybody wanted to see? Who did the pacman fans want??? Hopefully it's not his last fight.
    Bradley
    4.35%
    Crawford
    47.83%
    Khan
    30.43%
    Broner
    17.39%

In a dream world, Kell Brook or Thurman, that's it. Out of the viable options, have no choice but to go with Bradley.

Comment

khan and broener were never a option,u ******ed if u think arum would have went with a haymon managed fighter

so between crawford and bradley,i choose crawford

Comment

I want him to travel to England and fight in the soccer stadium to a sold out event!!
        I think great fighters need to travel to be called great! A road warriors is much more impressive than a guy getting home cooking throughout his career.
        I think Khan will present a big challenge just as Manny will for Khan.

Big show, big money and a pressure guy in with a boxer! Should be a good one.
        Ray

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
          khan and broener were never a option,u ******ed if u think arum would have went with a haymon managed fighter

so between crawford and bradley,i choose crawford
          Yea I know Al Haymon..... Just curious to see what fans wanted out of the 4 fighters that where been talked about, funny thing is that you went with broner on the other thread, Are you a ****** for voting for AB on other thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
            I want him to travel to England and fight in the soccer stadium to a sold out event!!
            I think great fighters need to travel to be called great! A road warriors is much more impressive than a guy getting home cooking throughout his career.
            I think Khan will present a big challenge just as Manny will for Khan.

Big show, big money and a pressure guy in with a boxer! Should be a good one.
            Ray
            Amen to that ray

Comment

Not Khan...

Comment

I picked Crawford but would love to see him against Canelo at 154 if Canelo can still make it. I have Pac beating both of them though.

Comment

I wanted to see if Crawford can handle an A+ fighter. It could had been Manny's last great fight or the passing of the torch.

I really don't want to see a guy who Pac beat twice already

Comment

Luis ortiz

Comment

Working...
                    X