No announcement yet.

Third Times a Charm: I got Bradley Koing Pacquiao in 7 rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Third Times a Charm: I got Bradley Koing Pacquiao in 7 rounds

I am calling it now. I hope people will finally give me the respect and praise I deserve on my predictions, and Atlas will have a great gameplan for Bradley, I said it many times before the only reason guys lose to Manny who I picked is because they didnt follow the plan or something came up, Bradley hurt both ankles, Rios was not used to the early morning time, and didnt get to eat his quaker quick oats in China, plus the air and weather and he was homesick, Algieri was overconfident and failed to make weight, he also wasn't used to the big stage and had a horrible trainer with no gameplan, Clottey ate bad okra and banku stew that made him take 3 to 4 dumps right before his fight with Manny, the reason he didn't throw much is because he was afraid that some **** will drop so he was too busy holding in his bowel movements and covering up.

I have the same gut feeling I did when I called the Marquez right hand KO of Pacquiao people laughed.

Bradley is hungrier, he is motivated, Pacquiao is long in the tooth, his mind isnt in boxing, and he has gotten slower and weaker.

Atlas will push Bradley like crazy, Atlas is the key he hates Pacquiao so much that it will motivate him to push Bradley, watch that corner if Bradley starts screwing up Atlas is going to be pissed off, this is an important fight more so for Atlas than it is for Bradley, Atlas reputation as a legend trainer is on the line he knows it and he wants this win badly over Freddie Roach and Pacquiao.

let me guess.....with a jab?

yup didnt read

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
      let me guess.....with a jab?

yup didnt read
      Over hand right or sneaking loading right hook with all Bradley weight behind it catching Pac off guard and with his hands down, book it. Bradley hurt Manny in the 2nd fight, Pac never hurt Bradley like that.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        I am calling it now. I hope people will finally give me the respect and praise I deserve on my predictions, and Atlas will have a great gameplan for Bradley, I said it many times before the only reason guys lose to Manny who I picked is because they didnt follow the plan or something came up, Bradley hurt both ankles, Rios was not used to the early morning time, and didnt get to eat his quaker quick oats in China, plus the air and weather and he was homesick, Algieri was overconfident and failed to make weight, he also wasn't used to the big stage and had a horrible trainer with no gameplan, Clottey ate bad okra and banku stew that made him take 3 to 4 dumps right before his fight with Manny, the reason he didn't throw much is because he was afraid that some **** will drop so he was too busy holding in his bowel movements and covering up.

I have the same gut feeling I did when I called the Marquez right hand KO of Pacquiao people laughed.

Bradley is hungrier, he is motivated, Pacquiao is long in the tooth, his mind isnt in boxing, and he has gotten slower and weaker.

Atlas will push Bradley like crazy, Atlas is the key he hates Pacquiao so much that it will motivate him to push Bradley, watch that corner if Bradley starts screwing up Atlas is going to be pissed off, this is an important fight more so for Atlas than it is for Bradley, Atlas reputation as a legend trainer is on the line he knows it and he wants this win badly over Freddie Roach and Pacquiao.

You can't make this shit up.

Comment

only way that happens is if Panamal Lewis is his Chief 2nd and even then still be a big IF

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

This is reaching very far. Every poor Pac opponent fell victim to a separate misfortune and each one different. Pac had his own problems and still got in there and took care of business. All fighters have problems before fights. Didn't Rios have trouble making weight for his fight with Bradley? This is ridiculous.

I can see Bradley winning actually, but let's not go overboard here. This is still bound to be close and competitive, but I will give Tim the edge since he is younger and probably hungrier. I just hope all of his wars have not decimated him yet.

Comment

I doubt a KO, I expect another pac win but dont count bradley out at all, manly because he IS the best welter out there besides Pac AND hes going to be way more focused on this than Pac because its his chance to get a legit win over Pac. Its a **** fight for Pac and theyre right hes not going to be motivated for it when he had what should be two clear decisions before, bradley isnt a guy he is going to knockout, so at best its another boring 12 rounder for him. Not an exciting fight he would want to go out on.

Broner is a way easier fight for pac, broner gets hit really easy, it would be exciting and I would pick pac to stop him.

Comment

i got bradley by ko 10. old pac will put up a good fight before freddie retires him in his corner

Comment

You always pick Pacquiao to lose so what else is new. You said Rios was going to KO Pacquiao with one punch and instead Rios almost never landed a punch and lost every round. Bradley by KO? That would be a surprise. Atlas or no Atlas, Bradley is not a KO puncher and is well known for his lack of power and very few KO wins. He can knock some fighters down but it doesn't happen very often. Bradley is not punchless but I doubt he has the power to KO the rugged Pacquiao.

Comment

The Clottey portion had me in tears

Could you imagine what a well placed hook to the liver would have done to him that night?

Comment

Working...
                    X