Collapse
No announcement yet.

Third Times a Charm: I got Bradley Koing Pacquiao in 7 rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley's going to win by robbery decision again since it's Pacquiao's last fight with Top Rank.

Comment

I see I have a lot of bets to make

But yeah, I'm almost certainly predicting Pacquiao by KO. Bradley's chin is SUPER SUSPECT at this point. I understand that Bradley will not make it easy but Manny will def land on Tim because EVERYONE lands on Tim. And at this point, I'm not sure Bradley can absorb much more punishment. Especially from a last-fight, looking to go all-out Manny Pacquiao.

Pacquiao by KO!

Comment

Originally posted by DeandreXI View Post
        Lets face it. Pacquiao isn't going to get knocked out. It's a victory lap for him. He'll play it safe and win by decision.
        Bradley rocked him hard, Bradley knocked out and hurt Rios, Pacquiao couldnt hurt Bradley or drop him, yet Jessie Vargas nearly knocked Pac out.

The one factor here is chin, Bradley has a chin, Pacquiao chin is cracked.

Comment

Hey lol. You and I must think alike, in some ways at least.

Although I too have Bradley winning, it won't be by knockout.

Comment

The king of prediction fails is back!!!

Comment

Third time's a charm only if you haven't been easily and clearly beaten, if not dominated, in the previous two fights.

This isn't Marquez. He lost both fights badly.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                The king of prediction fails is back!!!
                Fails? I predicted that Mayeather would beat Pacquiao on points....if it went the distance no way Pacquiao would win

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Fails? I predicted that Mayeather would beat Pacquiao on points....if it went the distance no way Pacquiao would win
                  You predicted Mayweather would beat Pac on points? Wow we got ourselves a real nostradamus here! Way to go out on a limb on that one man!

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Way to go out on a limb there.

Comment

I can see Arum ******** Manny on a decision.

But I can't see Bradley stopping Manny.

Strangely a draw might be worth a bet, you'd get crazy odds and with Uncle Bob involved you just never know...

Comment

Working...
                      X