Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "Pac-Man" Pacquiao vs "Desert Storm" Bradley 3 Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got Bradley winning this fight. Second fight he had it but abandoned his gameplan of smart boxing. This time around I think he'll be more disciplined and hopefully will have learned from his mistakes in the second fight. No excuses from me if he loses, though.

I was there for #2 and I'll be in the building for #3 as well if everything works out. War Bradley!!

Comment

i like pacquiao but i can honestly tell you right now i really don't care who wins this fight. pacquiao is old and washed up and bradley is gonna make it a boring fight. in terms of what would be better for the sport, it would have to be bradley taking a w. he would easily catapult in the p4p rankings with a legitimate w over pacquiao.

i'm not big on top rank as a promoter as of late, but i'd be lying if i said they weren't taking care of bradley. big fight after big fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DosRounds View Post
        Don't sleep on this fight. You are all going to be in for a surprise. Since Bradley now has atlas he will finish Manny en DosRounds!!!
        Bradley is a new fighter with Atlas. Pac is going to catch a beating.

Comment

Originally posted by moonboxer86 View Post
          i like pacquiao but i can honestly tell you right now i really don't care who wins this fight. pacquiao is old and washed up and bradley is gonna make it a boring fight. in terms of what would be better for the sport, it would have to be bradley taking a w. he would easily catapult in the p4p rankings with a legitimate w over pacquiao.

i'm not big on top rank as a promoter as of late, but i'd be lying if i said they weren't taking care of bradley. big fight after big fight.
          Give credit to Bradley for wanting to fight the best, going to war with elite fighters, and wanting to unify the division.

Comment

http://youtu.be/HtNHGnbJHzw

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
              WAR BRADLEY!!!

Comment

Personally, I think this fight is too close to call. Pac's body seems to be shutting down and on the other hand, Bradley's career has appeared to have been reinvigorated with the presence of Teddy Atlas in his corner; Especially since his KO victory over Brandon Rios, something that has never happened before.

In addition, Manny appears to be bored and burned out. I don't think he needs or wants this fight as badly as Tim does. I say this because in their two previous meetings, Manny had failed to stop Timothy Bradley. So what's up with that? Moreover, Pac has done it all in this sport. He has nothing left to prove. He's had a stellar career. That's why he calling it to halt.

Also, he has many other ventures and interests that he would like to pursue and is ready to exit the game. In other words, it's going to come down to the man who wants it the most.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  Personally, I think this fight is too close to call. Pac's body seems to be shutting down and on the other hand, Bradley's career has appeared to have been reinvigorated with the presence of Teddy Atlas in his corner; Especially since his KO victory over Brandon Rios, something that has never happened before.

In addition, Manny appears to be bored and burned out. I don't think he needs or wants this fight as badly as Tim does. I say this because in their two previous meetings, Manny had failed to stop Timothy Bradley. So what's up with that? Moreover, Pac has done it all in this sport. He has nothing left to prove. He's had a stellar career. That's why he calling it to halt.

Also, he has many other ventures and interests that he would like to pursue and is ready to exit the game. In other words, it's going to come down to the man who wants it the most.
                  That's why it's a compelling fight.

Comment

bradley has walked through fire since his loss to pacquiao, he owns the fire, he is the fire, he's a fireman. bradley by brutal KO.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      That's why it's a compelling fight.
                      Don't understand why people aren't more intrigued. I get that it's sort of a retread but it's a good matchup with plenty of implications.

Comment

Working...
                      X