Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "Pac-Man" Pacquiao vs "Desert Storm" Bradley 3 Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cobra_ View Post
    I haven't watched much Gilberto. Can he follow the blueprint to beat Abraham?
    He's tall/long enough to win from the outside, but he gives up his height a bit and doesn't mind an inside fight.

Comment

• Impressive W & respect for Valdez. Was expecting a competitive fight.

Comment

• Valdez is the real deal.

Comment

• Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            I wanna see Valdez vs. Selby/Russell Jr.
            I don't think we'll see Selby in there with Valdez any time soon.

Comment

• Thanks but does that work homie.

Comment

• Man, this has the potential to be a great fight. Hungry lion vs grizzled veteran.

Turn the meat over on the grill and pop open a new cold one folks. You won't want to miss a round of this!

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  A tad early, but looking at how he landed, how many punches he was taking versus how many he was landing... I'd rather it be stopped right then than see him take more of that punishment. Personally I liked the call, I didn't think Gradovich was ever really in the fight.
                  Yeah, normally I'd call bullschit but Gradovich was getting completely dismantled in there. If he had managed to last 10 rounds, he would have had permanent life-alterating damage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                    Horrible stoppage, just horrible.
                    I was just about to say I hope Garcia stops it in the corner before he got knocked down. He was taking some meaaan shots and went down hard. He was not in the fight. Being able to get up is not proof you are still fit to continue.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                      I wanna see Valdez vs. Selby/Russell Jr.
                      Based on what I've seen thus far, Valdez smokes them both with ease.

Comment

Working...
                      X