Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "Pac-Man" Pacquiao vs "Desert Storm" Bradley 3 Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Under the lights on hbo right now

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
      Under the lights on hbo right now
      They had a Good talk...

Freddie still predicting knockouts though lol..

Comment

• Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
        I was watching Broner-Theophane, and was tyring to enjoy if for what it was, looking for Broner to have a nice performance, but ultimately last night just made me realize why I should be more excited for Pac-Bradley; two elite fighters in the same ring - it's too much a rarity in boxing to be devalued
        There's a bigger reason to be excited. These two are at the tail end of their primes. Bradley still has some gas especially now. But he refuses to face Crawford.

If Bradley beats Pacquiao convincingly, what's the next fight?

Does Bradley rematch Jessie Vargas to get his title back?

Do we get to see another Showtime/HBO event? Because if so, there's all sorts of exciting potentials out there. Does he get paired up against Danny Garcia (talk about a barn burner) for the WBC belt? Does he cross the lake to take on Kell Brook (talk about a dull fight) for the IBF belt?

Then you've got Algieri/Spence which, if Spence can get past Chris, I'd love to see Bradley against Spence as a real test (barn burner). If Chris beats Spence then I'm 99% sure Arum puts Algieri against Bradley just because (bad style matchup).

Bradley/Broner, Bradley/Porter...the list goes on and on.

There's a lot of exciting prospectives.

If Pacquiao somehow beats Tim...I fear Bob Arum will need to shut Top Rank down, because there won't be much left to hang his hat on.

Comment

• Great video on Bradley. A must watch. An HBO production too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
            Great video on Bradley. A must watch. An HBO production too.

Great vid, thanks for sharing.

Bradley Tribe!!!

Comment

• I'm looking forward to this one as it gets closer. I know we have been there and doen that, but if this is indeed Pacquiao's last fight, i want to enjoy it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                I'm looking forward to this one as it gets closer. I know we have been there and doen that, but if this is indeed Pacquiao's last fight, i want to enjoy it.
                There is plenty to get excited about:

We know there will be fireworks.
                Pac wants to go out on a win, and looks motivated in camp.
                Pac still looks sharp.
                Bradley is a much improved fighter under Atlas.
                Atlas and Roach have beef.
                A win for Bradley sets up big fights in the division.

Comment

Great video on Bradley. A must watch. An HBO production too.

A bit different a pre-fight promotion from HBO compared with their usual, I kinda like it. I think they acknowledged they couldn't do a face-off or whatever else with a fight like this that doesn't have the same kind of intrigue as any other PPV between two high caliber fighters.

I'm trying not to become paranoid with their focus on Bradley...
                  Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 04-03-2016, 08:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    A bit different a pre-fight promotion from HBO compared with their usual, I kinda like it. I think they acknowledged they couldn't do a face-off or whatever else with a fight like this that doesn't have the same kind of intrigue as any other PPV between two high caliber fighters.
                    Yeah but I'm glad they kept the focus on Bradley. Pacquiao's story has been told many times already. Keeps it interesting.

I think Bradley will take it this time around.

Comment

Yeah but I'm glad they kept the focus on Bradley. Pacquiao's story has been told many times already. Keeps it interesting.

I think Bradley will take it this time around.
                      True. Especially leading up to that Mayweather fight lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X