Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "Pac-Man" Pacquiao vs "Desert Storm" Bradley 3 Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
    Yeah your right, HBO said according to TBTR too... I think that's fair anyway so my bad man.

Yeah upon reflection I think having Manny and Bradley at 1&2 is sensible, the other welters haven't done enough.

This is the right time for Pac to close the door.
    Yea what he posted was true

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      There's bullshyt hype and then there's entertainment. They gave the buyers a dramatic commentary without putting anyone down.
      No, no they did not. They had it wrong almost all across the board and they were clearly biased towards Manny. It was bad. Especially Poncher. I don't know if she was on the HBO commentary team - I assume so - but that's the team I was hearing and they were awful. They credited nearly no good points from Bradley's performance despite this being the best we've seen him.

Then, you see Manny's face, he's bruised from Bradley's shots, Bradley's face is untouched despite being knocked down twice. It's Algieri all over again.

Comment

• that oleksandr gvozdyk guy is a monster

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
          Pacquiao threw almost the same exact number of punches against Floyd (435). Guess Bradley made him gun shy too, eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
            No, no they did not. They had it wrong almost all across the board and they were clearly biased towards Manny. It was bad. Especially Poncher. I don't know if she was on the HBO commentary team - I assume so - but that's the team I was hearing and they were awful. They credited nearly no good points from Bradley's performance despite this being the best we've seen him.

Then, you see Manny's face, he's bruised from Bradley's shots, Bradley's face is untouched despite being knocked down twice. It's Algieri all over again.
            I think Poncher was only on the TR broadcast, but I could be mistaken.

Comment

• Retirement is the only option. Pac has enough money so he doesnt have the hunger to fight anymore

Comment

• I'm already not looking forward to the post-fight threads, since I expect 90% of them to be about the PPV buys as soon as the numbers are released.

Comment

• Originally posted by larrys.o.g View Post
                  Floyd was #1 WAYYYYY before the Oscar fight
                  Actually thinking about he was, that was a sad time in boxing. But my point tell stands. Manny could easily been #1. I rate Morales and MAB over Gatti, Baldomir, and Bruseles.

Comment

• why does it seem like everyone that fought manny fought him kinda scared/cautious, way too cautious? the only one that did well was marquez. freaking marquez stood there and fought with manny.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      Pacquiao threw almost the same exact number of punches against Floyd (435). Guess Bradley made him gun shy too, eh?
                      The jab counts are absolute BS. Manny hardly threw jabs while Bradley was pumping it in Manny's face the whole fight through.

It wouldn't surprise me to hear that they screwed up the sides on this paper.

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
                      why does it seem like everyone that fought manny fought him kinda scared/cautious, way too cautious? the only one that did well was marquez. freaking marquez stood there and fought with manny.
                      And lost twice against him.

Vs. TBE where he holds a very lucrative multi-million dollar win over Pac.

Sweet Science.

Comment

Working...
                      X