Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "Pac-Man" Pacquiao vs "Desert Storm" Bradley 3 Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a waste, garbage fight

Comment

If Bradley fights like he did the first six rounds in the 2nd fight he can win. I had him up half-way into that fight until he landed a huge right hand that lifted Pac off his feet and then he got carried away.

Comment

It's going to be annoying if Pac wins and drops the belt so Bradley has to find a
        way to win the belt again.

I enjoyed his 2013 run with the belt, and it ****** Pacman took it away and did nothing with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
          If Bradley fights like he did the first six rounds in the 2nd fight he can win. I had him up half-way into that fight until he landed a huge right hand that lifted Pac off his feet and then he got carried away.
          Honestly with Atlas in his corner, I only see Brook being able to make the final bell against Tim right now, and that would be a firefight. Assuming Maidana doesn't return to ww.

A prime Pac would hold his own against Super Saiyan 4 Bradley, but this version is a dead man walking. Especially in a trilogy where he knows Pacs tendencies, power, and speed.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            In addition, Manny appears to be bored and burned out. I don't think he needs or wants this fight as badly as Tim does. I say this because in their two previous meetings, Manny had failed to stop Timothy Bradley. So what's up with that? Moreover, Pac has done it all in this sport. He has nothing left to prove. He's had a stellar career. That's why he calling it to halt.
            True, but I think Tim might be almost as bored. He's made a lot of money and has probably hit his ceiling both competitively and financially. On one level the prospect of being the lineal welterweight champ of a new era no doubt appeals to him. But on the other hand he’s possibly at the point where such things mean little to him and he’s purely about the last few paydays.

In terms of the fight itself, Bradley has learned twice that he can’t live with Manny in the pocket and he needs to fight him from the outside. That’s a hard fight to win by decision if you’re not snapping Manny’s head back with a few shots each round. I think both the previous fights were closer than people were generally saying. But there’s a sginificant difference between making it close and winning, especially when you’ve had two shots at it. Unless Manny is completely indifferent I think Bradley will need a word from Arum in the judges’ ears to get the nod.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              That's why it's a compelling fight.
              I agree. Also, he knows what he is getting with Timothy Bradley. He is very familiar and confident against him because they have met twice and both times he felt he won those fights easily.

Moreover, the last thing Pac needs at this stage of his career, is a knockdown drag out fight with some unknown young hungry lion like Terence Crawford or even an Amir Khan for that matter; Who are almost ten years his junior. He has more than had his share of the Barrera's, Morales' and Marquez' of the world.

Let's face some facts, after fighting over twenty years as a professional his body is tired. In addition, both of those guys are going to be overly amped up for an opportunity of a lifetime against one of the greatest living legends in the sport with a lot to prove.
              Last edited by champion4ever; 01-11-2016, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Going with the Desert Storm - MD

Comment

Uhh lets see. 1st fight-Manny won 8 rds, tim won 4, judges gave it to Tim. 2nd fight, Manny wins 8 rds, tim wins 4, judges gave it to Manny.

My prediction-Manny wins 8 rds, tim wins 4, judges score it a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Uhh lets see. 1st fight-Manny won 8 rds, tim won 4, judges gave it to Tim. 2nd fight, Manny wins 8 rds, tim wins 4, judges gave it to Manny.

My prediction-Manny wins 8 rds, tim wins 4, judges score it a draw.
                    Bradley better not get robbed!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                      bradley has turned into a monster under Atlas!

Comment

Working...
                      X