Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Will Wilder Fight Somebody With a Pulse!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KOVALBOXER View Post
    Povetkin's wife is cute as hell

yup. love that 19 inch neck. and that black, size 26 dress doe

Comment

Wilder will not be fighting Povetkin, i am pretty sure. After his next fight Wilder will just talk about Fury/Klitschko and ignore Povektkin. Haymon will make sure he can still keep his belt and to blame it on Povetkin.

Comment

that beast behind povetkin is one of the sturdiest built women i've ever seen. she;s probably in heels, but i'm guessing she's got to be at least 6'. that thing has to be related to the world class HW

she could be HW champ of women's boxing in 5 years. probably a lot less.

Comment

wilder will knock fury out.

pretty sure wilder still loses to povetkin, doe, especially if he's on the juice. styles make fights. povetkin has power, and i think he'll be able to counter wiler with hard stuff.

if fury beats wilder it will be because he's too experienced and outboxes him. still, i htink wilder's being equal in length to fury is going to give him a ton of problems , considering the huge gap in speed and punching power.

Comment

I think the Povetkin fight will probably happen next. It wouldn't shock me if the WBC announced another exemption though and they both fought other people first. If Martin wins this weekend he'll have a belt and they're both with Haymon so that fight could happen instead too. But Povetkin's side are pushing for this and willing to come to the US, I don't like Wilder's bum squad tour but I don't think he'll dump the belt to avoid him, he's been improving and it's a big, winnable fight for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              I think the Povetkin fight will probably happen next. It wouldn't shock me if the WBC announced another exemption though and they both fought other people first. If Martin wins this weekend he'll have a belt and they're both with Haymon so that fight could happen instead too. But Povetkin's side are pushing for this and willing to come to the US, I don't like Wilder's bum squad tour but I don't think he'll dump the belt to avoid him, he's been improving and it's a big, winnable fight for him.

i'm not a fangirl who is threatened by the alabama long snake and looking for wilder to lose, like a lot of these guys. i think he's been moved well. he hardly knew how to box a few years ago. he had virtually no amateur career, and some of the guys who were supposed to take him rounds and give him experience were stopped in a round or two. there was a fight on shobox against an undefeated guy, the liakhovich fight, and the scott fight. i thought each of those guys would give him some rounds. they ddin't so the wilder people had to find him other guys who could take him rounds without being a threat.

povetkin would have knocked wilder out without much fuss a few years ago. i really believe that. he'd have an easy time of knocking wilder out. today, it's a tougher fight to handicap, and that's because wilder's been moved well, and has improved.

wilder has spots where you say, "this kid might be the goods." when he's using the ring and his punches are flowing he looks really, really talented. i think his movement is his real talent, not the power. he moves like a smaller man in spite of the fact that he's 6'7" tall. he may have started box9ing too late to learn to use that gigantic body effectively for 12 rounds. that's where you see the lulls. not only does wilder not do much during these lulls, he can be hit and made to look vulnerable. it's a tough task to learn to use such a massive body in a boxing ring when you're a grown man.

Comment

Originally posted by New England
                i can't remeber specifically where stiverne was ranked at the time of the wilder fight, but i'm almost positive he was in the top 5. wilder also completely dominated stiverne.
                Stiverne is a fat useless bum. A typical Wilder opponent.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

hes already done that, then he got injured, hes getting rounds in while healing im sure he will get bigger fights soon smh u guys are too much

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                    Stiverne is a fat useless bum. A typical Wilder opponent.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    how u guys think a professional boxer can be a "bum" is beyond me, I tell u what, go to your local gym and pick out an amature who is up and coming, sparr 3-6 rounds with him and tell me how u do. maybe then u will consider how good the professionals are... while some of these guys will never be great none of them are bums man

Comment

Szpilka will surprise. Decent skills, not intimidated. He's decent opposition, particularly relative to the current state of the heavyweight division.

Comment

Working...
                      X