Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kell Brook vs Amir Khan Proposed for June 4th, 2016 @ Wembley Stadium

http://www.boxingnewsonline.net/kell...r-june-4-2016/

Kell Brook-Amir Khan fight proposed for June 4 2016
    Eddie Hearn tells John Dennen his plan to stage the big British fight at Wembley stadium

KELL BROOK defending his IBF welterweight title against Amir Khan would be one of the biggest fights of 2016. Eddie Hearn, Brook’s promoter, has pitched a date and venue to Khan’s team.

“We’re talking, I’ve sent through the figures for a proposed bout June 4 at Wembley [stadium] and I think it will happen,” Hearn told Boxing News earlier. “They know how much money is in the pot. Tell me what you want.”

Khan is on Top Rank’s shortlist to be the opponent for Manny Pacquiao’s final fight so the incentive for Khan is to wait and see what direction Pacquiao chooses to go in.

Brook’s bout with Diego Chaves, scheduled for October 24, was cancelled and is now on hold indefinitely. He has to meet his mandatory challenger, Kevin Bizier, whom he could fight in February. “Kell Brook’s got to fight Kevin Bizier,” Hearn said. “That’s what they [the IBF] have ordered. We don’t want to lose the title. We’ll do everything we can to keep hold of the world title.”

supa-fight! lol not really

Comment

Khan can honestly have a great 2016 and silence critics.

Beat Pacquiao in April and then Brook later in the year.

Comment

Brook will continue to duck Khan. He don't want it. Surely, he cannot and will not win that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
          Khan can honestly have a great 2016 and silence critics.

Beat Pacquiao in April and then Brook later in the year.
          Well, he's not beating Pac. But he can beat Brook if Brook by some miracle,man's up.

Comment

Yes, please make this thing so these two can quit talking about each other. I can't see Brook taking the fight though for some reason. Both Khan and Brook have been playing this duck game for the past 2 years and I can maybe see Khan's angle trying to land a big fight but see no reason for Brook to stay on bum street like he has.

If the fight does happen, I still favor Brook to catch Khan and put him away in the mid rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
              Brook will continue to duck Khan. He don't want it. Surely, he cannot and will not win that fight.
              Brook will KO Khan .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                Brook will KO Khan .
                Lol, sure. He'd be lucky to win 4 rounds. You got an imigination on you, son.

Comment

Khans getting iced.

Comment

cool...AK needs a SOLID 2016...ever since Swift caught him he's been too careful with his opponent selection....I became a fan of the AK who would fight ANYBODY...I miss that cat....hopefully he gets back to putting the dudes on notice....Brook can rumble so this should be VERY interesting

Comment

Working...
                    X