No announcement yet.

Pac says Miss Universe avenged his loss to Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
    Yup, because putting yourself out there takes a lot of time ****ing, emotion and yup cash....
    No good deed goes unpunished!
    Now, when I listen to problems, I double down and talk about real problems..

Puts fools in check with a quickness!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
      i am asking all gossiping giggling desperate housewives floyd fans.

if you were presented with the card that was given to Harvey, what are the chances you would have read it wrong too?

i know it will be tough on your brains so i will be back later to check this.
      WTF is you talking about?!?...Harvey read that card wrong on PURPOSE!!

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        Are all filipinos this petty and passive aggressive?
        I can't make sweeping generalizations but all the ones i've met actually are. Manny is just losing his **** though lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
          i asked a simple question 6 hours and 6 pages later not a single desperate housewives floyd fans can't answer it.?

genius desperate housewives floyd fans trying to get back with pac using miss universe?

sad very very sad for a true boxing fans.

genius floyd fans reduced to gossiping giggling desperate housewives trying to make a comeback.

pathetic

Just re post it Rath, don't make us search!

Comment

• Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
            I can't make sweeping generalizations but all the ones i've met actually are. Manny is just losing his **** though lol.
            It is a component to that culture, every older Pinoy is an uncle, older woman, an auntie. Clannish and simple minded. But what else can they do??? The Spanish Korned the **** out of them, then the Americans, they have a very long history of being shafted!!!! All that shafting is embedded in the bowels of their minds!!!! A conquered, and subservient people who act out, but only in passive aggressive B1tch axx ways!!!! Never in your face like a man would!!!

Except online...... Only online!!!

Their collective manhood was compromised under the Spanish..... Now they worship PAC and defend him. In an attempt to regain that which was lost!
            Hey, but who am I to complain???? I benefit from the American worship image, and the chance to have a baby with an American syndrome and go to the USA!!!

I wonder how many FilAms are willing to say their family got to the USA because their dad had an advanced degree in non linear physics??? Advanced subservience, yes. Particle Physics........ Maybe no...

Three of my cousins married Filipinas, who brought in many members of their family from the Philippines. I am glad they did!!! All hard workers, and tax payers. In comparisonn several of my cousins are worthless piles of crap! People get spoiled in the U.S. Two cousins married Cambodian women, and they are also, amazing, hard working citizens!
            Last edited by Zaroku; 12-24-2015, 11:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post
              That makes sense, seeing as how Philippines is still a developing country. America, on the otherhand, is not. The fact that there are still countless poverty stricken ******s in existence is truly sad.
              Lol@ developing

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                Lol@ developing
                30 years ago.........

Singapore and the Philippines were both coming up in the world.....

But only Singapore really came up in the world....

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  30 years ago.........

Singapore and the Philippines were both coming up in the world.....

But only Singapore really came up in the world....
                  Philipines only export is people.

Comment

• i hope the pinoys are not ****** enough to make this guy president smdh......

Comment

• There are many beautiful girls around in my country who don't care about me, would I be proud if one of them won some contest? hell freaking no, because they are not releated with me.

Comment

Working...
                      X