• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    poor????????????
    Rath has a Noodle d1ck syndrome.

Comment

Well, if PAC says this is revenge in his twisted little pea brain, than it is!!!

Go PAC! You have completely redeemed yourself!

PAC lives forever! Miss Filipinas has made you whole again!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Well, if PAC says this is revenge in his twisted little pea brain, than it is!!!

Go PAC! You have completely redeemed yourself!

PAC lives forever! Miss Filipinas has made you whole again!
        This is why Pac and his fans like Rath are betas and 2ND rate citizens who will always be looking up at us from the 2nd floor while drop piss in their faces from above

Comment

Are we sure that Ms. Philippines isn't a *******? I just couldn't imagine Manny going along with a full vagina on this avenging his loss thing with a shallow beauty pageant? He'd need the stout reassurance of a hidden male member to turn "her" into his champion. Seriously speaking doe, if I were Manny and all I could do was point to Ms. Philippines as a way of saving face after a humiliating defeat they'd have to put me on suicide watch. Mother****ers would have to be watching my black ass around the clock.

Comment

Red corner won that fight on all the cards. Who was red corner again? Hmmmm...

Comment

Originally posted by DeandreXI View Post
              This is why Pac and his fans like Rath are betas and 2ND rate citizens who will always be looking up at us from the 2nd floor while drop piss in their faces from above
              The so called great Manny needed a German / Filipina to get even??? To set the proverbial record straight???

What a twisted cultural mind set, where completely unrelated things are interconnected.

How a beauty contest has anything at all to do with Floyd beating Manny is beyond anyone's comprehension. Except a pure PacTiznardo fan, she is German, and Filipina............... The Germans fought America in WW2.......they lost........ Floyd is an American, his ancestors are American, before any Pinoy ever came to the states, Floyd's people were Americans........

Miss USA was 2nd runner up, beaten by miss Colombia, who lost to a German, representing the Philippines..... Can anyone tell me how this beauty contest has anything to do with boxing?????

Twisted Pinoy mindset, a conquered people always console themselves with delusions of greatness.

LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                Red corner won that fight on all the cards. Who was red corner again? Hmmmm...
                was it steve who read that score card on may 2nd?

or the scam was just the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
                  was it steve who read that score card on may 2nd?

or the scam was just the same.
                  Rath, you need to calm down. A beauty contest has nothing to do with a boxing match, except in the Pinoy Twilight Zone!!!!

This is beyond crazy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                    What are you doing back here? I heard you had a meltdown in one of the pact@rd threads yesterday lol.
                    heard the gossip from genius Floyd's desperate housewives fans?

it's the genius Floyd's desperate housewives fans who are suffering a meltdown, even using miss universe in a boixing forum. LOL

accept it, miss murica lost there's nothing you can do to change that.

miss philpins schooled miss murica and knocked her out so bad on the fifth, miss philpins was fighting miss columbia on the 12th

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                      Are we sure that Ms. Philippines isn't a *******? I just couldn't imagine Manny going along with a full vagina on this avenging his loss thing with a shallow beauty pageant? He'd need the stout reassurance of a hidden male member to turn "her" into his champion. Seriously speaking doe, if I were Manny and all I could do was point to Ms. Philippines as a way of saving face after a humiliating defeat they'd have to put me on suicide watch. Mother****ers would have to be watching my black ass around the clock.
                      Slip,

These guys are trying to get us into the Pinoy Boy Toy "twilight Zone"

Very twisted and delusion thoughts are being expressed. I feel like up is down & down is up, in their twisted minds.

A beauty contest and a boxing match???? And PAC feels she got revenge???
                      WTF??? Simple tribal clannish mindset.

Keep in mind, most are just a generation out of the province.

Comment

Working...
                      X