No announcement yet.

Pac says Miss Universe avenged his loss to Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just read the article..

""Remember, when I lost to Floyd last May, she made a promise to all of us Filipinos that she will avenge that defeat come the Miss Universe pageant, which she just has fulfilled," Pacquiao said. "I intend to use [that] as an inspiration and additional motivation for me in my next fight.""

Comment

I didn't follow this thing, but there's no way that is the most beautiful woman in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
        get back to work, you poor 94k a year office worker.

there will be no food on the table this christmas if you keep logging in on NSB.

just kidding merry christmas.

oh, when was the last time a ****** looking african murican represents miss murica for miss universe tilt?
        poor????????????

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          poor????????????
          That's in Philippine Pesos

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
            Genius Floyd fans took a devastating defeat and was obliterated by IV scandal Thread and Spoon's slowmo video, they are trying to get revenge and avenge their embarrassment and humiliation by using " Miss Universe"

Floyd fans logic

True boxing fan indeed.

Pac fans reduced genius floyd fan to a gossiping desperate housewives.

LOL
            Floyd fans are now into nitpicking to every word Pac says these days. Must be their doubt about Floyd winning that's keeping them gossiping like 'desperate housewives' hahaha..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
              I didn't follow this thing, but there's no way that is the most beautiful woman in the world.
              Who said she is the most beautiful woman in the world?

Its a beauty pageant, nothing more.

Comment

Well, Ms. Philippines posted or tweeted after Pac lost to Floyd, that she will make it up for it. And she did.

I don't think Pac literally meant the "avenge" thing. Its just Ms. Philippines made up for the lost by winning Ms. Universe.

Comment

I am conflicted, on one hand I'm glad the pact@rd brigade has found a new cross to bear and are no longer bumping iv slomo thread 12 times a day, on the other their new cause makes me think they might have finally lost their f uckin' minds, the vast african murican/Steve Harvey Conspiracy is a whole different level of psychosis.

Comment

Im so ***ing lost!

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
                      Well, Ms. Philippines posted or tweeted after Pac lost to Floyd, that she will make it up for it. And she did.

I don't think Pac literally meant the "avenge" thing. Its just Ms. Philippines made up for the lost by winning Ms. Universe.
                      That's like saying the equivalent to outpointing a guy in the ring is a stellar hairdo? One thing has absolutely nothing to do with the other. Ms. Philippines needs to understand that Manny had his chance to beat Floyd, it was clear very early he didn't have the skill set to do that, so trying to share a tiara with him now will make little difference. Manny lost and that's that....

Comment

Working...
                      X