No announcement yet.

Pac says Miss Universe avenged his loss to Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    God damn, that's what a top 10 international pool player makes? I made more in prize money this year showing horses.
    are you on the top 10 international showing horses kind of guy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
      where does it says " Pac says miss universe avenged his lost to Floyd" ?
      I quoted your post. An excerpt from an online article!

I don't have time to look it up, but I posted other links and excerpts from articles.

PAC is an idiot! I can't believe that this twisted primitive & clannish mindset exists. What a joke of a twisted & primitive mindset!

No wonder that country stays behind! I am gonna get my daughter to the states, as soon as I move back! I don't need this idiotic clan mentality stuff! The fact that Manny or Filipinos believe she got revenge for Manny is enough for me! Crazy stupid!

Naturally I will keep my daughter away from most of my own family, as they are equally clannish, and simple minded!

Beyond silly!

The fact that Miss Universe would say what she said, and the fact that Manny would take it as an inspiration! These two points showed me enough!!

Not happy now!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        I quoted your post. An excerpt from an online article!

I don't have time to look it up, but I posted other links and excerpts from articles.

PAC is an idiot! I can't believe that this twisted primitive & clannish mindset exists. What a joke of a twisted & primitive mindset!

No wonder that country stays behind! I am gonna get my daughter to the states, as soon as I move back! I don't need this idiotic clan mentality stuff! The fact that Manny or Filipinos believe she got revenge for Manny is enough for me! Crazy stupid!

Naturally I will keep my daughter away from most of my own family, as they are equally clannish, and simple minded!

Beyond silly!

The fact that Miss Universe would say what she said, and the fact that Manny would take it as an inspiration! These two points showed me enough!!

Not happy now!
        ...and the fact that these peasants lap it up and take to the Internet in force to troll anything with floyd mayweathers name on it. Message boards, youtube, news article comment sections...you name it. And these are grown people doing this **** lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          ...and the fact that these peasants lap it up and take to the Internet in force to troll anything with floyd mayweathers name on it. Message boards, youtube, news article comment sections...you name it. And these are grown people doing this **** lol.
          When my daughter passed on this stuff she heard I realized that I gotta get her away from simplistic clannish thinking. I can let some things go, but not this twisted logic. I am beyond angry. Don't want my child being limited by this utterly twisted logic, that won't serve her well in life.

Grown clannish people doing this, is a joke. Smoke is coming out my ears I am so mad.

If others read my previous posts, I hope they get that I am not anti Filipino, I am against clannish, limiting logical thought processes. Well reasoned, defendable ideas.

I gotta exercise, my blood is boiling!

Comment

When my daughter passed on this stuff she heard I realized that I gotta get her away from simplistic clannish thinking. I can let some things go, but not this twisted logic. I am beyond angry. Don't want my child being limited by this utterly twisted logic, that won't serve her well in life.

Grown clannish people doing this, is a joke. Smoke is coming out my ears I am so mad.

If others read my previous posts, I hope they get that I am not anti Filipino, I am against clannish, limiting logical thought processes. Well reasoned, defendable ideas.

I gotta exercise, my blood is boiling!
            Lol...you've earned the right to be mad. I wouldn't want my kid's mind being poisoned with that passive aggressive revenge type mentality...letting that hate simmer and taking opportunistic digs wherever they can.

Comment

• i was gonna laugh but miss universe is sort of like boxing, dirty politics and a lot of d*ck sucking. damn think of all the belt organizations and yusaf macks, de la hoyas we have in the midst...

Comment

• Some of you guys dig too deep. What he was saying is he wanted to win his mega fight. He felt he let the Philippines down. I know because my wife is Filipina. I watch TFC. Miss universe is a big deal. You can appreciate Mayweather without knocking a country. You guys make me feel old...

Comment

• Over 200 replies.

Are you people ****ing insane?

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                    Lol...you've earned the right to be mad. I wouldn't want my kid's mind being poisoned with that passive aggressive revenge type mentality...letting that hate simmer and taking opportunistic digs wherever they can.
                    Glad you get it! The cultural small mindedness has to stop. I let a lot of crap go. Like the extra "cousins" aka freeloaders that I find when I show up suddenly. But to teach my Chloe that being ignorant is part of the culture is too much.

I try to over look the fact that VooDoo and black magic are part of the culture. I just don't want my daughter being indoctrinated by the cult of the ret@rd!

It is slightly better than a cargo cult!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cargo_cult

The indigenous societies of Melanesia were typically characterized by a "big man" political system in which individuals gained prestige through gift exchanges. The more wealth a man could distribute, the more people in his debt, and the greater his renown. Those who were unable to reciprocate were identified as "rubbish men". Faced, through colonialism, with foreigners with a seemingly unending supply of goods for exchange, indigenous Melanesians experienced "value dominance". That is, they were dominated by others in terms of their own (not the foreign) value system; exchange with foreigners left them feeling like rubbish men.[8]

Since the modern manufacturing process is unknown to them, members, leaders, and prophets of the cults maintain that the manufactured goods of the non-native culture have been created by spiritual means, such as through their deities and ancestors. These goods are intended for the local indigenous people, but the foreigners have unfairly gained control of these objects through malice or mistake.[9] Thus, a characteristic feature of cargo cults is the belief that spiritual agents will, at some future time, give much valuable cargo and desirable manufactured products to the cult members.[9]

Symbols associated with Christianity and modern Western society tend to be incorporated into their rituals; for example the use of cross-shaped grave markers. Notable examples of cargo cult activity include the setting up of mock airstrips, airports, offices, and dining rooms, as well as the fetishization and attempted construction of Western goods, such as radios made of coconuts and straw. Believers may stage "drills" and "marches" with sticks for rifles and use military-style insignia and national insignia painted on their bodies to make them look like soldiers, thereby treating the activities of Western military personnel as rituals to be performed for the purpose of attracting the cargo.[10]
                    Last edited by Zaroku; 12-26-2015, 06:55 AM.

Comment

Glad you get it! The cultural small mindedness has to stop. I let a lot of crap go. Like the extra "cousins" aka freeloaders that I find when I show up suddenly. But to teach my Chloe that being ignorant is part of the culture is too much.

I try to over look the fact that VooDoo and black magic are part of the culture. I just don't want my daughter being indoctrinated by the cult of the ret@rd!

It is slightly better than a cargo cult!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cargo_cult

The indigenous societies of Melanesia were typically characterized by a "big man" political system in which individuals gained prestige through gift exchanges. The more wealth a man could distribute, the more people in his debt, and the greater his renown. Those who were unable to reciprocate were identified as "rubbish men". Faced, through colonialism, with foreigners with a seemingly unending supply of goods for exchange, indigenous Melanesians experienced "value dominance". That is, they were dominated by others in terms of their own (not the foreign) value system; exchange with foreigners left them feeling like rubbish men.[8]

Since the modern manufacturing process is unknown to them, members, leaders, and prophets of the cults maintain that the manufactured goods of the non-native culture have been created by spiritual means, such as through their deities and ancestors. These goods are intended for the local indigenous people, but the foreigners have unfairly gained control of these objects through malice or mistake.[9] Thus, a characteristic feature of cargo cults is the belief that spiritual agents will, at some future time, give much valuable cargo and desirable manufactured products to the cult members.[9]

Symbols associated with Christianity and modern Western society tend to be incorporated into their rituals; for example the use of cross-shaped grave markers. Notable examples of cargo cult activity include the setting up of mock airstrips, airports, offices, and dining rooms, as well as the fetishization and attempted construction of Western goods, such as radios made of coconuts and straw. Believers may stage "drills" and "marches" with sticks for rifles and use military-style insignia and national insignia painted on their bodies to make them look like soldiers, thereby treating the activities of Western military personnel as rituals to be performed for the purpose of attracting the cargo.[10]
                      stop crying

Miss USA lost

She's not even african murican

Well the host was, you should be proud of him.

get over it and move on.

Comment

Working...
                      X