Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LSC Punks Rigo - Rigo Takes Phone Out 2 Prove That Its Not Him Talking **** On Social

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
    you've obviously never seen a Haymon contract lol

Hint: They cant even so much as take a **** without papa Al giving them the nod.....
    Well do us all a favor and show us a Haymon contract

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
      You obviously don't know any real Gs if they claiming other people's work.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        Well do us all a favor and show us a Haymon contract
        I wont post it because its confidential work product. (so go ahead and dismiss my information) But its been widely reported that the Haymon contracts carry no minimum number of fights, no minimum purses, fighters cant say anything publicly that could be construed in a negative way towards Haymon or any Haymon entity, and Haymon has full control and final say so over every fight and every opponent.

Comment

I wont post it because its confidential work product. (so go ahead and dismiss my information) But its been widely reported that the Haymon contracts carry no minimum number of fights, no minimum purses, fighters cant say anything publicly that could be construed in a negative way towards Haymon or any Haymon entity, and Haymon has full control and final say so over every fight and every opponent.
          you don't have to post it, send it to me in a pm. The reason I said it was because I saw your post and thought "Well I haven't seen a Haymon contract, so i'd like to see it"

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            you don't have to post it, send it to me in a pm. The reason I said it was because I saw your post and thought "Well I haven't seen a Haymon contract, so i'd like to see it"
            I will actually think about that. I might be able to redact out any language and/or information that pins the contract to the specific fighter I analyzed it for.

If I can do that, and still think there's enough substance left to advance the conversation, I'll do it.

I also need to re-read Haymons confidentiality clause and see if distributing it as a 3rd party would open me up to any potential damages. The last thing I need is to get sued over a stupid forum discussion.......

Comment

I will actually think about that. I might be able to redact out any language and/or information that pins the contract to the specific fighter I analyzed it for.

If I can do that, and still think there's enough substance left to advance the conversation, I'll do it.

I also need to re-read Haymons confidentiality clause and see if distributing it as a 3rd party would open me up to any potential damages. The last thing I need is to get sued over a stupid forum discussion.......
              That's cool. If so i'd like to see it as I don't have the inside connections you do

Comment

didnt Rigo sign with Roc Nation, not Haymon?
                Haymon's not a promoter

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                  Haymon's not a promoter
                  keep telling yourself that........

Comment

keep telling yourself that........
                    as if the elite promoters for years on end wouldn't have had an investigation against Haymon with laundering possibilities. Can't believe you buy into that. You want to know the reality? Promoters take Haymon to court regarding the Ali Act and gets nowhere but it's worth a shot when a new dude builds a test platform to re-promote boxing to a more open public like it used to be!

Easy stuff son.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                      as if the elite promoters for years on end wouldn't have had an investigation against Haymon with laundering possibilities. Can't believe you buy into that. You want to know the reality? Promoters take Haymon to court regarding the Ali Act and gets nowhere but it's worth a shot when a new dude builds a test platform to re-promote boxing to a more open public like it used to be!

Easy stuff son.
                      2 lawsuits still pending in Federal court and the Association of Boxing Commissions sent a request to the Attorney General asking for a Justice Dept. investigation into Haymon.

Yeah, im sure theres nothing to it........lol

Comment

Working...
                      X