Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LSC Punks Rigo - Rigo Takes Phone Out 2 Prove That Its Not Him Talking **** On Social

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Social media beef is mad gay !

Just get it on ..Promoters need to,stop bull ****ting.

Comment

LSC had his contract bought out from GoldenBoy when Oscar was talking about making the Rigo fight

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR ROSADO! View Post
        thats what you call punking, when you walk up to someone and check him about some shit he said and he says naw it wasnt me and goes out his way to prove it like a lil hoe. If Rigo was a G he would say yeah it was me (even if it wasnt him) and what, wtf you gonna do about it.

Pssh east coast motherfuckers think talking slick and weaseling out of a situation is G shit lol. GTFOH
        You obviously don't know any real Gs if they claiming other people's work.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
          You obviously don't know any real Gs if they claiming other people's work.
          yous a bitch, its his team you aint gonna stand up for your homie and have his back when someone come around trying to act brave and put you fools on check?, your team is YOU! lol pssh GTFOH you the type to see your homie get jumped and walk the other way and then later act shock when he comes through and tell you about it huh and be like well thats his beef not really mines, lol you fucking lames.
          Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 12-23-2015, 03:45 AM.

Comment

Rigo is a great pro fighter. He has no fear of anyone and he is not a punk.

Comment

LSC: "I would want $3 Million to fight Rigondeaux!"

Oscar tries to make the fight happen... Leo runs to Al Haymon.

I agree, he totally punked him...

Comment

Typical ducking response: " I'm not scared id fight anyone, but its not up to me its up to my promoter. You know boxing is a business" lol what a fraud

Comment

@1:12

RIGO IS SHOOK!
                  punked out???

He had nothing but praises about him.

Comment

@1:12

RIGO IS SHOOK!
                    What you talking bout the God asked him and Leo said "I would love to fight you but it's not up to me its up to my promoter". This said by leo himself at the beginning of the video mind you.

I love how Leo says he thinks taking a picture with Rigod shows people he ain't scared of him that cracked me up.
                    Last edited by DannYankee; 12-23-2015, 11:02 AM.

Comment

"Estoy de vuelta. De nuevo. Que los to' firmen, levantan sus cabezas y saluden a su superior. Que llego Papa Chacal."

"I'm on a comeback. They all need to know, pick your heads up and salute your superior. Cuz your daddy the Jackal is here."

Comment

Working...
                      X