No announcement yet.

The Official: "One Time" Thurman vs "Showtime" Porter Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
    Guerrero has always had a better than average chin and Thurman was one of the few guys to put him on his ass.

And don't forget Porter being iced to the canvas late in the Broner fight.

Thurman hits much, much harder than Adrien.

And Keith is levels more disciplined than Broner as well.

Just don't forget I told you so...
    Broners fight was at 144.. So Guererro is tougher than Porter now? ok lol
    Hes also slower, cement footed, no jab or any kind of defense and cant crack an egg.. Yet he lumped up Thurman and won some late rounds.

Thurman is a hype job who ducked Spence and was forced to fight Porter by Haymon. He tried got into a fake accident to hope Porter wouldnt wait for him to recover. That plan didnt work. Thurman is getting ****ing up in a few hours

Comment

• https://www.facebook.com/premierboxi...2403373005035/

Keith was doing a Q & A while getting his hair done lol

Comment

• Thurman said he accepted a Cotto fight a few years back but never heard back from Cotto's team, that's with 40.14 left

Comment

• Originally posted by punchr View Post
          I'll sig bet you if you're picking Thurman cause I have Porter.
          Yea I'm down

Comment

• Originally posted by Caught Square View Post

I'm gonna make a gif combining this one and the one of him getting knocked the fuck out.

Comment

• Just bet $500 on Porter by stoppage with a friend. I'll ignore his calls if I lose. GREAT FIGHT!!!! Fleeith LongTime Runman will be running for the hills, Porter will be chasing him like a leopard. Porter gotta stay aware of getting timed and caught coming in. Porter MUST destroy the body, and THE HEAD WILL FALL!!! WAR PORTER!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                Just bet $500 on Porter by stoppage with a friend. I'll ignore his calls if I lose. GREAT FIGHT!!!! Fleeith LongTime Runman will be running for the hills, Porter will be chasing him like a leopard. Porter gotta stay aware of getting timed and caught coming in. Porter MUST destroy the body, and THE HEAD WILL FALL!!! WAR PORTER!!!!!

larryx somewhere mad AF.

Comment

• We know Porter is going to pressure and pressure but is it going to be effective aggression?

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                    Just bet $500 on Porter by stoppage with a friend. I'll ignore his calls if I lose. GREAT FIGHT!!!! Fleeith LongTime Runman will be running for the hills, Porter will be chasing him like a leopard. Porter gotta stay aware of getting timed and caught coming in. Porter MUST destroy the body, and THE HEAD WILL FALL!!! WAR PORTER!!!!!
                    Just like your hero, you're a straight up ducking chicken shyt puzzy.

Comment

• Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
                      We know Porter is going to pressure and pressure but is it going to be effective aggression?
                      i can't wait to find out!!

1 more hour boyos!!

Comment

Working...
                      X