No announcement yet.

The Official: "One Time" Thurman vs "Showtime" Porter Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
    So Thurman couldnt KO, a slow, old, former featherweight, walking punching, pillow fisted walking punching bag in Guererro.. Guerrero gave Thurmon more lumps than coffee. But hes going to KO Porter inside of 8? lol ok
    Guerrero has always had a better than average chin and Thurman was one of the few guys to put him on his ass.

And don't forget Porter being iced to the canvas late in the Broner fight.

Thurman hits much, much harder than Adrien.

And Keith is levels more disciplined than Broner as well.

Just don't forget I told you so...

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      The day has finally arrived!

WAR ONETIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His new name is going to be bedtime after Porter demolishes that frail body and chin.

WAR SHOWTIME

Comment

• I like Shawn Porter but it seems like his talent and skill level is not top level. Seems like he has to use his athleticism, strength and pressure to win and I don't think you can do that fighting the top guys in the world.

Thurman man get a haircut he would look much more presentable.

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
          Who wants to do a sig bet. mathed where you at punk
          I'll sig bet you if you're picking Thurman cause I have Porter.

Comment

• I have a feeling Porter out works Thurman. Thurman is the guy meant to be the star though right? Seems like in this situation he should be the one going on to be the star of the division. Tough fight to call.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sportsguy View Post
              I like Shawn Porter but it seems like his talent and skill level is not top level. Seems like he has to use his athleticism, strength and pressure to win and I don't think you can do that fighting the top guys in the world.

Thurman man get a haircut he would look much more presentable.
              He's a hippy from Florida, that's his style.

But I agree with you in this pic from yesterday, Thurman looks like a straight up homeless man plus he was wearing underwear from walmart lol.

Comment

• Not sure what anyone sees in Porter. He's a likeable guy but he's too basic.

I voted Thurman points but I'm beginning to think KO, in fact the more I dwell on it I believe we'll get a stoppage.

This is the fight we've waited for, I'd love to see Thurman vs Garcia down the line to establish a true no.1 after PAC retires and now that Floyd ain't around.

Comment

• Originally posted by punchr View Post
                  His new name is going to be bedtime after Porter demolishes that frail body and chin.

WAR SHOWTIME
                  lol bro you better give Thurman his credit if he gets the win

Comment

• Finally! Fight night is here

Keep an eye out for Regis Prograis tonight, that boy is the troof.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X