No announcement yet.

The Official: "One Time" Thurman vs "Showtime" Porter Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
    Wake up, have oatmeal breakfast. Do my first workout, a track workout at 10am. AFter that I'll eat again, rest a while, head to the gym again at 2pm where I'm headed after this. After that, a bit more to eat and just rest up. I train twice, sometimes three times a day, to make sure my weight is right and that I'm strong and healthy.

Then he said that he usually runs anywhere from 5-8 miles a day.
    that's his schedule?

how many miles does he max out on before he tapers down? i get the 5-8 miles, but what is his max amount of miles before he tapers off?

i read somewhere that JMM does 13 miles. i dont know if that's his max before he tapers off or that his regular number.

that's what i want to know.

what is the max amount of miles a notable pro fighter does before he tapers off???

Comment

• ALL ACCESS: Thurman vs. Porter - Part Three | 4-Part Digital Series

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRqJbbaHqac

Comment

• Originally posted by punchr View Post
        Soto Karass is a pillow puncher smh
        No he's not.

And even if he was, he still didn't "nearly knock him out"

What is it with fighters getting rocked for 5 seconds and people saying they "nearly got knocked out"? He didn't even get dropped.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
          that's his schedule?

how many miles does he max out on before he tapers down? i get the 5-8 miles, but what is his max amount of miles before he tapers off?

i read somewhere that JMM does 13 miles. i dont know if that's his max before he tapers off or that his regular number.

what is the max amount of miles a notable pro fighter does before he tapers off???
          Too late now you should have asked that yesteday

Comment

• Originally posted by b0x
            Keith be doing that yoga before the fight. Channeling that energy son!

Comment

• Originally posted by punchr View Post
              Soto Karass is a pillow puncher smh

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                that's his schedule?

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                Wake up, have oatmeal breakfast. Do my first workout, a track workout at 10am. AFter that I'll eat again, rest a while, head to the gym again at 2pm where I'm headed after this. After that, a bit more to eat and just rest up. I train twice, sometimes three times a day, to make sure my weight is right and that I'm strong and healthy.

Then he said that he usually runs anywhere from 5-8 miles a day.
                Notice how the first thing he says is track work because a lot of guys do a ton of sprints to help with the explosive movements. They don't focus as much on running a million miles.

I think bitd Lennox Lewis won a 800m race some celebrity athlete **** and people were surprised.

Comment

• Thurman in great shape, he's gonna be shredded by Friday, I think he will come in light, maybe 145

Comment

• I think Thurman's going to outbox him something like 8 rounds to 4. I'd like to see a knockout though.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Locke View Post

Thurman in great shape, he's gonna be shredded by Friday, I think he will come in light, maybe 145

He looks ready. Porter's in phenomenal shape too.

Comment

Working...
                      X