Comments Thread For: Klitschko: After Tyson Fury Loss, I Suffered Day and Night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    and if he wins the rematch?
    He won't but I guess if he did, then Fury will have not have been prepared or Wlad had a really, really, really, really off night in the first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
      wlad has always fought like a panzy. but to loose against such an unskilled oaf like fury makes it understandable why he wants a rematch.
      This, exactly. It's a battle of bums, but wlad should be a lit less of a bum.

Comment

All Wlad can hope for is a knockout

He's not going to outbox Fury.

Soon as Fury connects on Wlads chin, it'll be the same story.

Wlad will cage up and turn his back on Fury.

Fury is a highly skilled boxer with a lot of tools at his disposal, to beat Wlad in a UD is no easy task.

Comment

To everyone in here sayng Wlad isn't over the hill just look at the Jennings match,Wladimir would have crushed him 5-6 years ago in 5-9 rounds

you can just tell when a fighter is past it,for Manny Pacquiao it started at the shane mosley fight just after the margarito fight then he didn't look too hot in the Bradley 1 fight and if you compare him in their second fight he declined so so much sadly

Wladimir should end his career and call it a day Heavyweight boxing is far more dangerous to be in

He could end up (sort of) ruining his legacy like Roy Jones aswell

Fury to Wladimir is like Tarver to jones

Wladimir could lose this fight again and still not be done,he could then challenge Wilder,Joshua etc and end up taking some brutal beatings...his timing was way off for the jennings fight and he couldn't land **** on fury either,hes done
          Last edited by Stuntman Mike; 12-18-2015, 04:01 PM.

Comment

I thought it was a close fight. I had fury winning clearly but dominated like everyone's been saying? Why because he was boasting? Cause he kept putting his hands behind his back and instead of throwing he punch like boxers who usually do that do he continues to circle the ring? If Wladimir pushes the fight like he did the last two rounds I think he'll win

Comment

He be lying. He felt that way in the ring after Sanders southpawed his ass.

Comment

I had Fury winning by 5/6 rounds. watching it back its hard to give wlad a share of any rounds, and you have to be generous to do so.He did nothing, absolutely nothing, it was the same boring klitscho fight, except he lost...badly.

all these haters who think that wlad was washed up 3 fights ago, are the same people that thought he would beat fury easily. Fury has never lost...never not once, and just beat the floyd mayweather of the heavyweight division, only time will tell how good he really is, but lately his defence , and technique is hard to break down. I just hope he doesn't become another defence first fighter.

Comment

And still he can't give Fury his props.

Comment

Do you think it could be true what Vladimir Hryunov says, that Klitschko deliberately threw the fight for ******** purposes?

His performance was so lifeless that this is not totally out of the question.

Comment

Wlad could beat Fury, I think those KO gifs of Fury getting knocked down are hilarious but prove that he can be floored just like Pulev.

Comment

Working...
                      X