Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my Top 5 people or groups I hate in the boxing world...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the first page of this thread is the reason i visit NSB every day

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent Mulder View Post
      Isn't Verdejo Dominican?
      Your thinking of dulorme.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
        Now where do I start with this hypocritical ****.

Let's take a look down memory lane shall we.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          /thread lol freedom is a hypocritical kunt
          My sentiments exactly pal.

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          You see what you did? Now he's gotta go back and start deleting those posts. It's his MO
          Chuddy, this is what I don't understand about him. He deletes posts that people have already quoted!!

Did you know that one of those Tunney quotes were actually aimed at you!!!

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Looks like Jedi Vader got Freedom some ether for Kwanzaa.
          May he rest in peace too!!

Comment

• Originally posted by KOVALBOXER View Post

That's out of line. I'm a born Russian/Ukrainian living in the US and guess what? Unlike you, I have favorite fighters from all kinds of nationalities. One of my favorite boxers/HW being Deontay Wilder

You won't be missed, xenophobes like you poison this forum. But knowing you, how much your life revolves around this forum.. you'll likely be lurking around like the rat you are.
            What do you know about brotha Lynch? Man that whole album is a classic!!

Comment

• That's out of line. I'm a born Russian/Ukrainian living in the US and guess what? Unlike you, I have favorite fighters from all kinds of nationalities. One of my favorite boxers/HW being Deontay Wilder

You won't be missed, xenophobes like you poison this forum. But knowing you, how much your life revolves around this forum.. you'll likely be lurking around like the rat you are.[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Originally posted by jedi vader View Post

My sentiments exactly pal.

Chuddy, this is what i don't understand about him. He deletes posts that people have already quoted!!

Did you know that one of those tunney quotes were actually aimed at you!!!

May he rest in peace too!!
                he said he does it to make "the thread cleaner" whatever the fuk that means

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                  Chuddy, this is what I don't understand about him. He deletes posts that people have already quoted!!

Did you know that one of those Tunney quotes were actually aimed at you!!!
                  I'm not surprised. I think the first time he called me a racist was a few years ago before the Froch fight when I said Bute was a hype job. When he can't back up anything he says with facts it seems to be his go to excuse.

You know this dude had the nerve to say people were racists towards Europeans? I mean he actually said that "European" was a race.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    he said he does it to make "the thread cleaner" whatever the fuk that means
                    She's an idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      I'm not surprised. I think the first time he called me a racist was a few years ago before the Froch fight when I said Bute was a hype job. When he can't back up anything he says with facts it seems to be his go to excuse.

You know this dude had the nerve to say people were racists towards Europeans? I mean he actually said that "European" was a race.

Same here. I have a half eastern European son but according to him, I hate eastern Europeans too.

Comment

Working...
                      X