Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my Top 5 people or groups I hate in the boxing world...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
    Herbert Goldman in his 1987 ratings ranked Duran as the # 3 all time lightweight. The 1996 Ring Almanac rated Duran as the number one all time lightweight in its “All Time Divisional Ratings”. Gerald Suster, author of “Lightning Strikes: The lives and times of boxing’s lightweight heroes,” also rated Duran as the greatest lightweight ever. The AP named Duran among the 10 greatest fighters of the 20th Century in 1999. The 2002 Ring Annual (Vol. 2) rates Duran # 5 among the 80 Greatest Fighters of the last 80 years. Cox’s Corner considers Duran the # 3 all time lightweight and among the 10 greatest fighters of all time.
    Great article. Duran was the best of all time. I like to watch brawlers, but Duran makes all the rest of the brawlers look laughable. His defensive prowess combined with his aggressive style was a combination that has never been duplicated. The guy fought over a hundred fights and still talks like a guy who never fought. he stood on the inside for 15 rounds with Hagler and came out without a scratch. He is just amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
      Why wasn't this thread moved to the thunder dome and/or bori bori, Aldo and freedom banned along with dirk?
      Because dirk is an idiot

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        I've already met your dad. That wasn't a jam stain on the back of his trousers you saw when he came in late that night. His seal got broken.
        Hahaha...wtf

Comment

• Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
          Because dirk is an idiot
          You are too

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
            You are too
            I'm truly sorry your boyfriend was banned

Comment

• i can't believe i was the first to post in this thread but then i missed all the fun

Comment

• i hate people who are extremely nationalistic, particularly when it comes to american fans. i'm american but i rep fighters who have balls and provide excitement when they fight. right now that means i'm following more eastern euros and russians than i am american fighters. then they like to call you things like 'traitor' among other stuff.

Comment

Working...
                X