No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: Bute Exposed DeGale's Lack of Punching Power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    DeGale was clean, he wasn't on those PEDs Froch was on when he fought Bute in Nottingham.

Froch looked like a completely different boxer against Bute than against previous opponents - suddenly he became a relentless, tireless puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
      DeGale isn't the biggest puncher, but he's p4p one of the most skilled boxers in the game, and can do things in the ring that others can only dream about. He still hits hard enough to keep his opponent honest, and when you combine that with James's elite skillset, it's all he needs.

Nobody at 168 beats him. DeGale-Golovkin would be interesting, i think James could outbox him.
      He's already been beaten at 168!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Don't think anyone was under the impression that DeGale was a monstrous puncher.

His power is underrated if anything.

Bute came in great shape and was confident in front of his home crowd. DeGale did a very professional job on him.

Banned!!!

Whoever did this, I thank you.

Comment

Froch is right though, Bute exposed DeGale on more than just his power he proved that he isn't as good as he is made out to be.

Bute going from 175 to 168 still looked the better fighter in that for majority of the night, no wonder the crowd booed the horrible decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            DeGale was clean, he wasn't on those PEDs Froch was on when he fought Bute in Nottingham.

Froch looked like a completely different boxer against Bute than against previous opponents - suddenly he became a relentless, tireless puncher.
            Too big and strong doe

Comment

I beat both, thread closed

Comment

Dirrell made his punching power look mythical

Comment

Working...
                X