Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Willie Monroe Jr just posted this. Kinda sad.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by eastcoast View Post
    bradley left for different reasons. Before espn sold out to haymon and opponent salaries got inflated, dunkin didn't have trouble landing fights for nelson. With haymon guys like nelson are brought in as opponents to lose, they don't get the tune-up fights to get their career back on track.

I recall a former dunkin fighter who just recently commented on this - mora. Mora was *****ing about being forced into a last second rematch clause, a case where haymon was playing favorites. Mora then had the nerve to ***** about dunkin. What he doesn't understand is haymon brought him into lose where dunkin was looking to get him a win.

so you understand more about mora's contract and career than he does himself? And all this from a boxing forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      so you understand more about mora's contract and career than he does himself? And all this from a boxing forum.
      Don't know what you're talking about. Mora was the one complaining about his treatment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
        Don't know what you're talking about. Mora was the one complaining about his treatment.
        Oh he was:

Mora: got ambushed last minute with rematch clause contract

Kim: did your advisor (Haymon) stick up for you

Mora: yes more than dunkin ever did for me.

Yeah sounds like he is complaining to me and Haymon playing favorites

Comment

Bradley left for different reasons. Before ESPN sold out to Haymon and opponent salaries got inflated, Dunkin didn't have trouble landing fights for Nelson. With Haymon guys like Nelson are brought in as opponents to lose, they don't get the tune-up fights to get their career back on track.

I recall a former Dunkin fighter who just recently commented on this - Mora. Mora was *****ing about being forced into a last second rematch clause, a case where Haymon was playing favorites. Mora then had the nerve to ***** about Dunkin. What he doesn't understand is Haymon brought him into lose where Dunkin was looking to get him a win.

You are delusional. Haymon has been in boxing longer than Nelson has been boxing professionally! You're blaming Haymon for not doing the job Dunkin is being paid to do for Nelson. Are you serious? He wasn't being forced into a rematch clause by Haymon. You're being deceitful and you know it. That tweet was in regards to Lou DiBella, the promoter. Duva said DiBella wanted to change the contract at the last minute with the number of options on Glazkov and Mora said DiBella tried to slip in a rematch clause in his fight with Jacobs. That's when Steve Kim tried to get an opportunity to **** on Haymon and it backfired. Tim left Dunkin because he was a useless middleman. Bradley got his TR contract before he signed with Dunkin and once he left Dunkin he got another and better TR contract. It's also Haymon's fault Dunkin can't keep Crawford and Rios busy? Nelson's last two fights have been against Haymon guys, Vanes and Harrison. But you're blaming Haymon for Nelson not being able to get a fight? Dunkin has the whole Top Rank SWW stable to use to get Nelson a stay busy fight. Maybe it's time for Nelson to leave Dunkin since he's only getting work from Haymon.

Comment

Oh he was:

Mora: got ambushed last minute with rematch clause contract

Kim: did your advisor (Haymon) stick up for you

Mora: yes more than dunkin ever did for me.

Yeah sounds like he is complaining to me and Haymon playing favorites
            You're the genius, who ambushed him into the Jacobs' rematch clause?

Comment

You're the genius, who ambushed him into the Jacobs' rematch clause?
              Who defended Mora when it came up?

Oh i see you think Haymon played both sides to the point Mora was so brainwashed that he even said Haymon did more for him than Dunkin.

Still looking for the complaining

Comment

• Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
                You are delusional. Haymon has been in boxing longer than Nelson has been boxing professionally! You're blaming Haymon for not doing the job Dunkin is being paid to do for Nelson. Are you serious? He wasn't being forced into a rematch clause by Haymon. You're being deceitful and you know it. That tweet was in regards to Lou DiBella, the promoter. Duva said DiBella wanted to change the contract at the last minute with the number of options on Glazkov and Mora said DiBella tried to slip in a rematch clause in his fight with Jacobs. That's when Steve Kim tried to get an opportunity to **** on Haymon and it backfired. Tim left Dunkin because he was a useless middleman. Bradley got his TR contract before he signed with Dunkin and once he left Dunkin he got another and better TR contract. It's also Haymon's fault Dunkin can't keep Crawford and Rios busy? Nelson's last two fights have been against Haymon guys, Vanes and Harrison. But you're blaming Haymon for Nelson not being able to get a fight? Dunkin has the whole Top Rank SWW stable to use to get Nelson a stay busy fight. Maybe it's time for Nelson to leave Dunkin since he's only getting work from Haymon.
                First off, why are you bringing up Nelson. Second off, show me where it was DiBella and not Haymon who slipped in the rematch clause. Jacobs isn't signed to DiBella.

Comment

• Smfh, instead of fighting future hall of gamers and ATG's, Golovkin is fighting future firefighters.

Comment

Who defended Mora when it came up?

Oh i see you think Haymon played both sides to the point Mora was so brainwashed that he even said Haymon did more for him than Dunkin.

Still looking for the complaining
                    Sounds like no one, because he went on to say he still signed it.

Comment

Sounds like no one, because he went on to say he still signed it.
                      You posted the tweets and still say no one stuck up for him...really

But then again you are the one who posted a quote from team GGG saying they are pulling out of the Quillin fight but its not there fault and they didnt pull out.

you have some scary backward bizarro world logic

Comment

Working...
                      X