Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Willie Monroe Jr just posted this. Kinda sad.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

go get some pussay in your life.
    he probably cant cause of haymon.

Comment

• Who's his promoter? Is it not their job to get him a fight? Why is he crying to fight hype, call your team and tell them to start working for you or you're out...

There are plenty of guys he can fight and beat at MW and get right back in the groove...hope it works out for the guy, he stepped up and took a very dangerous fight and lost but i don't think that's why he's shelved. Murray, Geale,Stevenson and others have all kept on fighting afterwards.
      Last edited by Jsmooth9876; 12-16-2015, 05:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
        You don't want to believe it because you're one of the those nonsensical fans.
        Loads of tosh lol.. A few keyboard warriors are preventing him from getting a job, okay mate it's us the non stop boxing keyboard warriors not his manager, promoter or adviser, it's the Internet warriors...

Comment

• Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
          Actually the exact opposite happened. There are plenty of fighters not signed with Haymon fighting on his cards that would otherwise never see HBO.

Not signed with Haymon but fought on PBC:

1. Willie Nelson-After that loss to Vanes nobody was trying to touch him. Took him almost a year to get another fight. He got it against a Haymon fighter and won! That was 6 months ago. He doesn't even have another fight scheduled yet. You telling me Dunkin can't get him a scrap on HBO?

2. Denis Shafikov-Top Rank fighter. Lost to Vasquez on HBO hasn't been on since. Fought on the undercard of the the Bradley v. Chaves HBO fight. His fight was streamed on Toprank.tv. He'll be fighting Barthelemy on Spike TV

3. Frank Kassi-He's gotten two PBC fights this year after losing to Mansour.

4. Mansour-Got a shot against Washington on PBC and he'll be fighting on the Wilder undercard.

5. Aaron Martinez-Showed himself well against Guerrero and got another fight Alexander and won and has an upcoming fight against Sammy Vasquez. Martinez had 3 losses coming into his fight with Guerrero and lost and still got another fight against Alexander.

This is just a quick list. I can list plenty more examples. If anything it shows Haymon is giving these guys an opportunity they weren't getting elsewhere.
          Great post

Comment

• Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
            Who's his promoter? Is it not their job to get him a fight? Why is he crying to fight hype, call your team and tell them to start working for you or you're out...

There are plenty of guys he can fight and beat at MW and get right back in the groove...hope it works out for the guy, he stepped up and took a very dangerous fight and lost but i don't think that's why he's shelved. Murray, Geale,Stevenson and others have all kept on fighting afterwards.
            One poster here thinks it's boxing fans fault.. We called him a bum so now he can't get a fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              no one handed my ass anything anywhere..... oh here we go with the food/weight stuff huh... but again... you have small balls cant even post a picture of yourself cuz you wouldnt want everyone on nsb laughing at you.

but its ok.... go get some pussay in your life.
              Listen to you, continually asking for pictures of other men and inquiring about their *** life. I worry about you javi, never easy to watch another human being slide into the gutters of life...

Comment

• There are so many fights available at middleweight for him. It sounds to me like his promoter and manager are not doing their job.

Like I said earlier, there are so many fighters out there not getting work. I can note a few top rank fighters, Goldenboy, main event fighters and many fighters with smaller promoters.

The problem is so many of these promoters only look for available TV dates. Outside of PBC there are not many of them. It is like all of them are just sitting on their asses waiting to see what is going on with PBC, but many of their own fighters are suffering because of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                  Just watched a Nelson interview a few weeks ago. Since upsetting Haymon's fighter Harris, his people can't get him anything.
                  His people couldn't get him anything before Haymon called either. He's with Cameron Dunkin. Dunkin can't get him a fight with Top Rank? That says more about Dunkin than it does about Haymon. No wonder Bradley left him and started making more money with his wife as his manager.

Comment

• Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
                    His people couldn't get him anything before Haymon called either. He's with Cameron Dunkin. Dunkin can't get him a fight with Top Rank? That says more about Dunkin than it does about Haymon. No wonder Bradley left him and started making more money with his wife as his manager.
                    Bradley left for different reasons. Before ESPN sold out to Haymon and opponent salaries got inflated, Dunkin didn't have trouble landing fights for Nelson. With Haymon guys like Nelson are brought in as opponents to lose, they don't get the tune-up fights to get their career back on track.

I recall a former Dunkin fighter who just recently commented on this - Mora. Mora was *****ing about being forced into a last second rematch clause, a case where Haymon was playing favorites. Mora then had the nerve to ***** about Dunkin. What he doesn't understand is Haymon brought him into lose where Dunkin was looking to get him a win.

Comment

• Lol but gg megasuperstar
                      opponents just want a payday
                      But People using ggs name that's it
                      Lol K2 is pathetic

Comment

Working...
                      X