Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG vs Lara will likely never happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This fight is a complete mismatch anyway. Why do people think lara will trouble GGG? Go watch angulo vs lara lol

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      What did Rubio vs Lemiuex lead you to believe? Or Alcine vs Lemiuex?

How about Lee vs Chavez Jr and Vera?

You like those guys chances vs GGG? The guys who actually got stopped right?
      Rubio, Lemieux and Lara have one thing in common : weak chins (well Rubio's not as bad the other two, but it's pretty bad.)

However both Rubio and Lemieux have one thing that Lara doesn't: power that could've presented some problems to Golovkin. It didn't.

Lara has a weak chin, has no power, and his style is made to make Golovkin look like a million dollars again. He presents no challenge, none.

Neither does Lee. But he has a belt.

It's really not that complicated.

Comment

The fight won't happen because no one gives a fuq about the match-up, Lara doesn't fight at MW, Lara isn't elite, Lara posses almost zero threat to GGG, and after Lara loses the very small minority that asked for the fight will say Lara was a bum.

The GGG haters have went from Ward fanboys to Lara fanboys.

The funny thing is the same haters are asking for the Lara fight but say Canelo shouldn't fight GGG. And Canelo beat Lara.

Comment

Wilson Munroe was also a bigger name

It was nice of him to take a paycut from his usual big purses.

Comment

I can't see any reason at all why this fight should happen. Lara can't even beat the top men at 154 and would be no opposition for GGG.

If Loeffler wanted to put GGG in with a no hoper who has no fans and who Golovkin would get no credit for beating, he wouldn't need to pay $1million+ to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              Seems like you dont want him to fight a challenge period,sure he may win but it would be the best fighter he ever faced
              "MUH RESUME DOE!"
              Lara wouldn't do any better vs GGG than Willie Monroe Jr did.
              Just because you heard of the guy's name doesn't make it a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Wilson Munroe was also a bigger name

It was nice of him to take a paycut from his usual big purses.
                You should consider suicide for Christmas

Comment

If it doesn't happen who the heck cares? I have no interest in HBO paying Lara to run around the ring. I've seen this and payed for it in the Canelo PPV.

Lara wants his shot he should prove he's worth watching. One fight against a 39 year old does not suffice.

Comment

Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
                    If it doesn't happen who the heck cares? I have no interest in HBO paying Lara to run around the ring. I've seen this and payed for it in the Canelo PPV.

Lara wants his shot he should prove he's worth watching. One fight against a 39 year old does not suffice.
                    He could've just fought Danny Jacobs by now.
                    Jacobs had the WBA belt since Aug 2014. Lara is 1 win away from forcing this fight that the idiots think he wants.
                    Lara hasn't done that because it's easier to just talk about it.

Comment

I cannot see how anyone can consider Lara some challenge. He struggles against anyone decent. He only looks good against lower tier fighters.

I cannot remember 1 fight where Lara looked good against good opposition except Trout. That is not saying much LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X