No announcement yet.

Why doesnt Lara try to unify 154?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    How come every time a top fighter calls out GGG ya'll ask why dont they fight someone else?
    Lara, pick up your heels and call somebody out in your weight class where u can actually fight and vice versa...

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      How come every time a top fighter calls out GGG ya'll ask why dont they fight someone else?
      They're so transparent.

Comment

Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
        It's a little of both. He's a good fighter and it's a tough fight for anyone, but it's also a lose lose fight, because even if you beat him you won't look good against him. He'll make the fight ugly by retreating the way he did in that horrible PPV he was in.
        Lose lose situations I would consider a waste of time.
        no doubt about it but at end day its funny how as fans we allow some fighters to use certain excuses and others we dont

Comment

He is waiting to be elevated the Charlos said they are very close to Lara and vice versa they wouldn't fight each other specially not while sharing trainer. Andrade is doable if he gets his GGG fever of his head. Everyone else in the universe trying to pretend GGG doesn't exist Lara wants to go up and face him.

That's why I call bull**** on the people who excuse boxers b*tchness on Haymon he is not their Dad if they want to fight someone they can make it happen. Advisers advise.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Thanks & solid point. Lara should be calling out the Charlo's all day on twitter you're right. And Williams & Nelson. All those would be fun fights to see go down. Any combo of those 5 guys fighting I think is a interesting fight that I think most fans would love to see.

With Lara calling out everyone except PBC guys maybe there is some collusion going on there to stretch things out further for whatever reason idk. But surely these guys (Lara, the Charlo's, Williams & Nelson) need to be fighting each other early next year one would think.

And the 154 landscape is just one more reason I wish PBC had a mouthpiece that would say what exactly is going on in that division & what we can expect next or in the near future.
            I agree with Williams and Nelson although they don't bring to much to the table in terms of money or belts, but it will be better that what his been fighting as of late. But I think they are the ones who should be calling Lara out who is the bigger name, just like Lara is calling the bigger names.

But why should Lara call out the Carlos on twitter, he probably have their cellphone numbers and for Jermall he can talk straight to him they both sparring and train in the same place with the same trainer and with the same promotion and adviser. The twitter is for those you can't get in touch for negotiation.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenchiro View Post
              Lara, pick up your heels and call somebody out in your weight class where u can actually fight and vice versa...
              Yes I agree, this guy Lara is fighting boxer like Canelo, I mean GGG will never pick on smaller boxers like Canelo and calling someone in a higher class weight? please, GGG is a class act he will never call out guys like Carl Froch or Cesa Chavez Jr. he only call out fighters in his own weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee View Post
                He is waiting to be elevated the Charlos said they are very close to Lara and vice versa they wouldn't fight each other specially not while sharing trainer.
                Eh f#ck, I keep forgetting that the one Charlo & Lara work with Shields. Yea I guess Lara can't really call out the odd Charlo & expect things to be hunky dory in his gym. I guess I can better understand why Lara is calling out all these cats outside his division. Nothing big is gonna be happening at 154 with Lara & the Charlo brothers hanging out all day.

I still would like to see Lara fighting the Nelson's & Williams' (unless these mfers go on vacation to Costa Rica with their families each year or something) instead of the guys he's been fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by el_locoteee View Post
                  Yes I agree, this guy Lara is fighting boxer like Canelo, I mean GGG will never pick on smaller boxers like Canelo and calling someone in a higher class weight? please, GGG is a class act he will never call out guys like Carl Froch or Cesa Chavez Jr. he only call out fighters in his own weight class.
                  Hey asswipe, GGG is actually fighting top 10 contenders in his class n calling out fighters he can fight above his weight class...Lara is calling out fighters he knows he cant fight, n not fighting top ten guys in his weight class, suck on that

Comment

Working...
                  X