Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6-6 even (-2 Lee)

114-112 Saunders for me

Comment

• Didn't bother scoring, all the rounds were pretty close apart from the knockdowns. I'd say Saunders probably just edged it but he allowed Lee to win a lot more rounds than he needed to.

Comment

• Ugh, Saunders needed to look good here and he pissed away the 2nd half of the fight. Nomatter who wins, they'll look terrible trying to sell a big fight off of this win.

Comment

• Have it 113-113. Should be some interesting scorecards coming up.

Saunders gave the fight away

Comment

• i still think Saunders got it, but wouldn't be surprised with a draw. It suits the promoters as they won't have to give the title to Jacobs...and they can rematch this one.

Comment

• split call for Lee. =P

Comment

• If thats a draw or a Lee win then Saunders should be kicking himself.

Comment

• I got it 114-112 BJS (6-6 in rounds) with the KD's being the difference, but there was a TON of close rounds so idk what the judges are gonna make of this fight.

Comment

• 114-112 Saunders.

Comment

• What an awful fight. I hope they don't give it to Sanders. He had a great 3rd round where he let his hands go and was aggressive but he didn't seem to do much anything else.

I scored it for Lee

Comment

Working...
                      X