No announcement yet.

Official: Andy Lee vs Billy Joe Saunders RBR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    then this is your 'score card'... how did you reach such a result? under which scoring rules?

Comment

• Sucks for me it was so early, is the whole event over?

Comment

• Watching the replay now! Is this a barnburner, slugfest type fight?

Comment

• Is it just me or this broadcast looks like **** image wise. My other programming looks magnificent but this fight looks weird borderline blurry hazy.

Comment

• Saunders doing the shuffle

Looks like they are wearing 8oz gloves. That's what I like to see.

Comment

• What a round. Lee is a warrior.

Comment

• Is it just me or these commentators suck ass? They can't tell a hook from an uppercut or even tell left from right sometimes wtf is this ****.

Comment

• The better man won, I'm a fan of both guys, was pulling for Lee cuz he wanted GGG asap, BJS wants a few "get rich easy" defenses to recoup some of the investment made in to his career.

Comment

• I've never been really impressed by Lee. The way Chavez destroyed him has always made me believe that Lee isn't capable of being a big danger at the very top of the division. I think guys like Geale, Martin Murray and Lemieux would be favorites against him. Lee's chin is very suspect and his work rate is pretty mediocre. Having said that, I thought Lee showed some pretty good skills and heart coming back after those 2 knock downs. If he had been dropped by Geale or Lemieux though, he wouldn't be able to keep those guys off him and would likely have been stopped that round or within another 2 rounds.

Comment

• Overall frustrating and close fight. I'm sure this isn't exactly consensus, but I could actually go for a rematch. Saunders is awkward, he should've done more in the late rounds but clearly thought he was up by a wide margin. He isn't going to be an easy fight for any current MWs not named Golovkin. With that being said, I had it 114-112 for Saunders, the knockdowns won it for me. Daniel Jacobs was right when he said Lee needed to put his foot on the gas earlier, he was far too catious ala the Quillin fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X