No announcement yet.

Canelo vs Khan for May, per Oscar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
    Tbf, it's easy to say you want these fights when there's no chance of them happening.
    Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
    this right here this is the new things these boxers do, call out fights they no cant happen to make them selves look good.

I honestly think Khan sabatoged his chances for a mayweather and pac fight just so he can claim they ducked him and he had no intentions in good faith to try and make the fight.
    Originally posted by Alx. View Post
    Is he on the horse again? Khan won't go to 155 lol.
    Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    canelo vs khan???

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    No way this is happening,. No way.
    Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
    I bet Amir wouldn't stalk Canelo like he did May and Pac. He wants none of that size difference.
    Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    ... Well... The kids here seem to take such a fight like seriously...

Comment

Hahahahaha, what can I say? You got me and Amir has impressed me. I have nothing bad to say about this fight.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
          Hahahahaha, what can I say? You got me and Amir has impressed me. I have nothing bad to say about this fight.
          At least you were man enough to show yourself.

Look at the rest of them hiding away crying at Khan's dance moves in utter disbelief.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
            At least you were man enough to show yourself.

Look at the rest of them hiding away crying at Khan's dance moves in utter disbelief.
            Lol, yeah that video has me dying. I'm actually rooting for Khan in this one. The risk is all his and I'm tired of Canelo being force fed to us with these outrageous scorecards and not rematching his close fights. They're really trying to fast track this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
              Tbf, it's easy to say you want these fights when there's no chance of them happening.
              egg on face

Comment

Working...
              X