Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo vs Khan for May, per Oscar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think canelo knocks khan out in 6/7 ... but it's a great fight to watch ...
    i like khan he's a good fighter but he must grow some balls and fight one of these guys : thurman /porter/garcia/brook.

Comment

I've never watched a live public execution before.

Looking forward to this.

Comment

I'll take it. Amir, just fight somebody but not anybody.

Comment

I bet Amir wouldn't stalk Canelo like he did May and Pac. He wants none of that size difference.

Comment

... Well... The kids here seem to take such a fight like seriously...

Comment

Canelo vs Khan? Are you seriously discussing this option? It just doesn't makes sense

Ok let me refresh your minds. Smaller weaker Danny Garcia ko Khan, what do you think a bigger stronger guy like Canelo will do?
              Last edited by Puya; 12-17-2015, 07:58 AM.

Comment

If khan is serious, make it happen early next year! Khan will question his faith in his God & self after being KTFO!

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CANELO! View Post
                  such a great fight I just hope CANELOLUJAH domination over cotto doesnt make a coward out of Khan like it has of lil G.
                  Domination ? I would go that far when the other guy lands more. Did he win yes but domination? You must be one of the judges.

Comment

And y'all thought dude was playing around. Acting all shocked.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
                      And y'all thought dude was playing around. Acting all shocked.
                      I thought this was a thread from today until I saw a post I made back then. I still can't believe it's happening.

Comment

Working...
                      X