Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Prefers Cotto Showdown Over Pacquiao III

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley vs Canelo! Thats the fight, fucking bradley trying to pick on bums after a defeat has some pride boy let them nuts hang and Come Get Some Of CANELOLUJAH! if you think you all big and bad!

Comment

Bradley gives Cotto a boxing lesson

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
        I don't think Cotto wants that fight right now. He needs a couple easy wins to go off into the sunset on a winning streak. Another loss against a top guy will severely hurt his legacy.
        Bradley is feather fisted, and smaller than Cotto. His new fighting style means he will not be running. It's a perfect fight for Cotto.

Comment

I'm greedy!!! I want to see the Pacquiao trilogy and a fight with Canelo. Tim is already a 1st ballad hall of famer. We are now talking about legacy! With Teddy in his corner to keep him disciplined, he has the tools to beat Manny in a very close contested fight. Then, the fight with Cotto would look much more attractive. With Cotto coming off of a loss, what would be the real motivation for Tim to take such a risk against a bigger fighter??? If Cotto had won against Canelo, it would be a much bigger event for the lineal middleweight championship. But imagine little Timothy Bradley moving up to 155lbs and fighting Alverez for the middleweight title!!! An upset would put him in the argument as an all time great. I want to see it!!! Win or lose, it would not be a walk in the park for Canelo. Tim is too skilled and too tough to get ran over by any fighter in the sport.

Comment

This is why I like Timothy Bradley. He wants to go after the dangerous guys to show that he has what it takes to be in the ring with them. Problem is other fighters don't see him as a big enough draw so he gets overlooked a lot.

Comment

I would rather see TB fight Cotto as well....Pac is superior to TB....it's been proven already

Comment

i think everybody would rather see bradley cotto. i mean honestly what the hell is the point of bradley 3? i guess the robbery so technically its a rubber match? give me a break with that

Comment

agree with tim on this...i like it.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
                    Ducking Pac, all this time he had a bad shoulder, imagine what the new one will do

Ah, so..... the injury excuse works for both of those losses?

So, Pac had an injured shoulder in the Mayweather fight AND the Bradley fight?

But, wait..... if Pac was injured in the Bradley fight AND in the Mayweather fight, then surely he must have had the same injury for the Marquez fight as well..... considering that loss was in the middle of the loss to Mayweather and Bradley?

Comment

"greatness is measured by the amount of risk you take"

true. this is why floyd is gappy. he took no risk. never had a fight with unfavorable odds.

Comment

Working...
                      X