No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Prefers Cotto Showdown Over Pacquiao III

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    When did Brook become a Haymon fighter? Anyway I blame Bradley (or Mrs. Bradley) for his own situation. He knew before he re-signed with TR, that Haymon had the best stable of fighters @ 147, especially Mayweather. His choice of getting a re-match with Pacquiao instead of a fight with Floyd says it all! He did NOT want to fight the best!
    Jesus Christ this is stupid, Bradley made bank with top rank.

He's made more money than any fighter under al Haymon besides Floyd. No one is even close.

He's headlined 3 ppvs that all did well, and makes 2 mill for his hbo fights, along with getting a fat signing bonus when he signed with top rank.

Comment

no point in facing Pacquiao....Brad already lost twice to him.

Comment

Pacquiao is old news, Bradley lost respect for Pacquiao when he came up with the shoulder excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
          I've already heard Pac-Bradley is very close to being made. Crawford is high risk for Pac, so i doubt he goes that route.
          NOT a Pac fan by any stretch of the imagination but I serious don't understand how people think that Crawford has even a shred of hope against Pacquiao's speed and power.

This guy was hit at will by Gamboa and was even badly hurt by Gamboa at one point, what chance does he have against Pacquiao?

At least Bradley and Mayweather had monster chins to stop em from being knocked down, but they still got hit flush two or three times despite them having way better reflexes, movement, and defense than Crawford.

I'm sorry but I can't see Crawford not getting knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
            Jesus Christ this is stupid, Bradley made bank with top rank.

He's made more money than any fighter under al Haymon besides Floyd. No one is even close.

He's headlined 3 ppvs that all did well, and makes 2 mill for his hbo fights, along with getting a fat signing bonus when he signed with top rank.
            How much did Cotto make fighting Floyd? How much did Canelo make fighting Floyd? How much did Manny make fighting Floyd? Bradley could be fighting Thurman, Khan, Broner, Garcia, or Maidana @ 147, but now he has to go 154 or 155, which is not a good look! If leaving TR is stupid, then I guess Oscar, Floyd, and Cotto are all stupid too!

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
              When did I say he was? I clearly said

"Brook the other non haymon fighter dont want to fight him."

I agree Bradley made his bed to get the Manny fight and now staying with Top Rank has cut his options for quality fights at 147.
              My bad! What do you think the chances are that Arum delivers on Canelo vs. Bradley?

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                Pacquiao is old news, Bradley lost respect for Pacquiao when he came up with the shoulder excuse.
                This is just Bradley looking out for the fans and going for the fight(s) people would like to see. Cotto-Bradley would be a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjer88 View Post
                  Because Cotto is still a great, respected and dangerous fighter. It's not like he got obliterated by Canelo. And Bradley would be moving up in weight to fight him. Aside from the first Pacquiao fight, it would be the best win on Bradley's record.

That said, I think Cotto would knock Bradley out without too much trouble.
                  Agree with everything you said except that I think Bradley will be competitive.

I don't think the size disparity will be much if any come fight night and it wouldn't even completely shock me if Bradley earned the win.

As For Pac, he ought to have his farewell fight against that kid that stopped Imam, Granados at 140; If Pac loses, it'll mirror his greatest victory(him a relative unknown doing the job on the great Barrera). If he wins, he sails away after beating a ravenous young lion and as a bonus, I doubt it would hurt Granados' career much.

Comment

Do people really think Bob and any Brit are doing business any time soon, this dude is disrespecting them publicly, that's why Hearns does business with Haymon, he doesn't spend his time shytting on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      My bad! What do you think the chances are that Arum delivers on Canelo vs. Bradley?
                      Zero. If it was up to arum alone yes but I don't think canelo or golden boy want that fight. They will fight someone bigger to prepare for GGG. Bradley gets killed by canelo and if he beats him he won't get credit because he is so much smaller. Canelo is the new cash cow he can fight anyone and has tons of options. Arum wants canelo or pac because he ran out of options at 147.

Comment

Working...
                      X