No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Prefers Cotto Showdown Over Pacquiao III

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    Bradley because of politics has limited options for a big fight. That's why you hear arum talking fighting canelo who will kill him and pac fight which nobody thinks he won the first 2 fights and he likely will lose a 3rd. Bradley is one of the best fighters at 147 but can't get no fights because haymon has the other top fighters at 147. Ali with golden boy and is his mandatory and they ducking him because that's a risky fight with little reward. Brook the other non haymon fighter dont want to fight him. Cotto fight ain't likely because there is real bad blood between cotto and arum after he left them to go to roc nation. Arum don't want out help roc nation out after they stole cotto away.

If anything if cotto wants that fight they will wait for his 3 fight roc deal to expire first and then try to make the fight the second half of 2016 without roc nation involved. Bradley needs to pray Manny gives him the fight because he has nobody for his next fight.
    When did Brook become a Haymon fighter? Anyway I blame Bradley (or Mrs. Bradley) for his own situation. He knew before he re-signed with TR, that Haymon had the best stable of fighters @ 147, especially Mayweather. His choice of getting a re-match with Pacquiao instead of a fight with Floyd says it all! He did NOT want to fight the best!

Comment

anything but another bradley-pac fight please.

Comment

As much i want to see cotto vs bradley it will never happen grandpa arum would not allow it.

Comment

Originally posted by Decepticus View Post
          Good news. I hope he gets the Cotto fight. Something new at least. It would be a good addition to either Cotto or Bradley's resume. And hopefully it pushes Pacquiao towards the Crawford fight as well.
          how is cotto coming off a loss a good win?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            When did Brook become a Haymon fighter? Anyway I blame Bradley (or Mrs. Bradley) for his own situation. He knew before he re-signed with TR, that Haymon had the best stable of fighters @ 147, especially Mayweather. His choice of getting a re-match with Pacquiao instead of a fight with Floyd says it all! He did NOT want to fight the best!
            Exactly Bronx2245. Tim allowed his wife (his manager) to negotiate a new deal with TR when all the best fights for him at 147 were with Haymon managed fighters.

If he is forced to take a beating from Canelo or Cotto that's on him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Exactly Bronx2245. Tim allowed his wife (his manager) to negotiate a new deal with TR when all the best fights for him at 147 were with Haymon managed fighters.

If he is forced to take a beating from Canelo or Cotto that's on him.
              A fight with Cotto @ 154 might be a decent matchup. A fight with Canelo @ 155 will probably be a beatdown for Bradley!

Comment

A fight with Cotto @ 154 might be a decent matchup. A fight with Canelo @ 155 will probably be a beatdown for Bradley!
                I don't think either fight goes well for Bradley. Worse for Tim is if he does get beatdown by either my guess is Arum then feeds him to Crawford so Crawford gets the WBO WW title, assuming Tim isn't stripped.

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
                  how is cotto coming off a loss a good win?
                  Because Cotto is still a great, respected and dangerous fighter. It's not like he got obliterated by Canelo. And Bradley would be moving up in weight to fight him. Aside from the first Pacquiao fight, it would be the best win on Bradley's record.

That said, I think Cotto would knock Bradley out without too much trouble.

Comment

When did I say he was? I clearly said

"Brook the other non haymon fighter dont want to fight him."

I agree Bradley made his bed to get the Manny fight and now staying with Top Rank has cut his options for quality fights at 147.

Comment

good for tim. but i think partly he thinks he might not beat pac, and he wants to maintain that 1-1 record with him, and not lose the trilogy

Comment

Working...
                      X